Profile for fannyadams > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Epson XP30/ 102/ 202/ 302/ 405 Ink Cartridge - Standard, Black
Epson XP30/ 102/ 202/ 302/ 405 Ink Cartridge - Standard, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars black ink, 3 Nov. 2013
good product, easy instructions ,This was the first ink I bought for my new printer because the one in the printer was half empty.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good ink, 3 Nov. 2013
good product, easy instructions inks last for a while good quality printing better than buying compatibale ones which might have been sitting in the shop for ages drying up.

The Richest Man in Babylon & the Magic Story: Two Classic Parables about Achieving Wealth and Personal Success (Think and Grow Rich)
by Napoleon Hill Foundation
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the children, 3 Nov. 2013
I rated this cd audio book five stars because I could listen to it whilst I did other work around the house.
easy to listen to and to take information in, I recommended this audio book to my teenage sons and they were happy to listen to it and have responded well to the aspect of saving money for the future.

Oolitt Excel Tongue Cleanser (Pack of 2) - Colours may vary
Oolitt Excel Tongue Cleanser (Pack of 2) - Colours may vary

5.0 out of 5 stars furry tongue, 3 Nov. 2013
I was recommended this by by hygenist it works well i use it before and after brushing my teeth.
I also brought more for my children.

Rules of Wealth
Rules of Wealth
by Richard Templar

5.0 out of 5 stars This author is cool, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Rules of Wealth (Paperback)
I was in a book store when I purchased this authors book about the rules of life, which is great so I went on line to Amazon to find more books from this author and came across the rules of wealth. It is not very often I will spend my money on these types of books but Richard Templar the author has cleverly written about all the advice your parents gave you about life, wealth and work blah blah blah. His writing style is up beat and witty.
I decided to purchase all of his books and left them lying around the house so my teenage boys would pick them up to read (which they did to my surprise), The rules of wealth is great read and I would recommend it to all.

Working for Yourself (Which? Essential Guides)
Working for Yourself (Which? Essential Guides)
by Mike Pywell

5.0 out of 5 stars the best guide out there, 27 May 2013
I trust which? guide books and was not let down by the fantastic information provided in this book. I will recommend this book to all who want a plain English guide in working for yourself.

Curlformers Genuine Patented 40 Long Corkscrew Curls Curlformers Styling Kit & 2 Styling Hooks
Offered by Curlformers

5.0 out of 5 stars so curly, 27 May 2013
I have natural afro hair and used this product to produce well defined curls without using a heat or a hair dryer or chemicals,which resulted in beautiful defined curls.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 May 2013
A fantastic product I used this on my skin especially my hands as a work in a job were I am constantly washing my hands and they have become so very dry. I use it before go I to bed and by morning my hands look supple and young again. A little goes a long way.
this oil is so versatile.
The seller sent the product quickly and it was wrapped well.

Beauty Masks & Scrubs (Cozy)
Beauty Masks & Scrubs (Cozy)
by Elaine Stavert

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty Masks & Scrubs, 27 July 2011
I have brought all the books by cozy which involves handmade beauty products.This book is very informative and lets you Know about the history, botanicals,oils,herbs and gives a few recipes to try, very good pictures and references.

Goodbye to Shy: 85 Shybusters That Work!
Goodbye to Shy: 85 Shybusters That Work!
by Leil Lowndes

5.0 out of 5 stars goodbye to shy, 9 Mar. 2011
this book was brought for my son, I am sure he had enough of me telling him how to make friends as he is painfully shy.
He read it when he was ready to and gradually through the weeks i have noticed a difference in him and he is also bringing more friends to the house.Good book recommended read

Page: 1 | 2