Profile for Hypnotist 101 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Start Right Here
Start Right Here

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 30 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Start Right Here (Kindle Edition)
A remarkable, hilarious journey which peels the onion on the challenges of near-future civilisation, in some unique and original ways. Written entirely in the first-person narrative - but from each character's perspective - it's a smooth read, and thoroughly compelling from start to finish. Before anyone actually embarks on time travel they'd do well to read Martin Skate's intelligent and entertaining novel, because he's clearly thought it through! Couldn't put it down!

Neewer  CN 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video Light, LED Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
Neewer CN 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video Light, LED Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by Happy Sales UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great result for such a low price, 4 Aug. 2016
I'm really impressed with this light, which I'm using for a compact video rig with my iPhone. It's no substitute for studio lights, but for spur-of-the-moment shoots where you need to light a face-to-camera, it's excellent. You can vary the brightness with a simply thumb-wheel adjustment. The best thing about it is the (apparently) infinite different battery combinations you can use. I went for a Masione Sony NP-F970 Lithium-ion camcorder battery, which clips straight in and last for ages on a single charge (but you can use 8xAA batteries if you prefer).

Replacement 5 Spoke Black Nylon Office Chair Base With Castors
Replacement 5 Spoke Black Nylon Office Chair Base With Castors
Offered by BiMi

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's meant to, 4 Aug. 2016
Does exactly what it's meant to. Good quality, sturdy, easy to assemble (I'm using a 15" riser with this one, and it's totally solid). Delivery took a few days.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Obliq [Non-Slip] [Slim Fit] iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) Case [Flex Pro][Black] 6s
Offered by Cartouche-Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Everlasting, 4 Aug. 2016
Not the slimmest, but for me this is the best case I've owned for any of my iPhones over the years. Looks great, fits my 6+ perfectly, and bounces if you drop it. The main reason I got this one was so I could use a magnetic car mount which has a small metal plate which you can sandwich inside the back of this case, and that works perfectly too. Great case, should easily outlast the phone, and probably the next ice-age too!

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 4 Aug. 2016
Since Amazon deleted their video app from my Samsung smart TV, I've been using an old Roku Netflix box, which is temperamental. So I bit the bullet and ordered this and it's great. I recommend you buy the USB power adaptor cable (separately) so you can power the stick off a spare USB on your TV instead of trailing a cable to the included PSU, then everything is hidden behind the TV. When I set mine up, the OSD told me it might not work properly due to lack of available power, but that disappeared (and never came back) and it's working fine. TBH I only use it for Prime Video, so I can't comment on any of the other channels and apps. But it does the job for me.

Car Phone Holder, Mpow Magnetic Phone Mount 360 Degree Swivel Car Cradle Universal MagGrip Air Vent Car Mount Phone Holder for iPhone 7 6 5S SE, Samsung S8 S7 S6 Note 5 4, LG, Sony, Huawei and Other Smartphone
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational Product., 23 Jun. 2016
Sensational. I was worried that magnets and touch-screens might not co-exist so well, but it has no effect. So what you end up with is a tiny magnetic plate assembly which snaps so easily into any vent, and a sturdy little ball-joint so you can swivel and lock it in whatever position you need. I have an iPhone 6+ in quite a thick Obliq rubberised case, and I didn't even need to stick on the metal plate supplied, I just slid it inside the back of the case and it all works great. The phone stays put, you can rotate it easily (useful for navigation). This is 1000% better than a 'clamp' mount, and it's so small and unobtrusive that it looks like a factory fit when the phone is stuck to it.

Topideal Rubberized Matte Silky-Smooth Satins Soft-Touch Hard Shell Case Cover for 11-inch MacBook Air 11.6" (Models: A1370 and A1465)-Black
Offered by topideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product., 23 Jun. 2016
Brilliant product. I already had one one for a year on a MacBook Pro, so no hesitation in buying this one too. The fit is perfect, easy to assemble, and it looks stunning (mine is black). My Air has to work hard and it would be forever picking up knocks and scratches without this case. As it is I know it's perfect underneath, and if this gets scratched (which it doesn't seem to) it's cheap enough to replace. Love it.

Dreamscene Star Fleece Blanket, Navy Blue, 120 x 150 Cm
Dreamscene Star Fleece Blanket, Navy Blue, 120 x 150 Cm
Offered by onlinehomeshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 23 Jun. 2016
My wife had, over ten years, worn out her sofa blanket; the one she got for free on a magazine cover. I offered to buy her a new one but she refused, on the basis that she'd come across one (probably on another magazine cover) sooner or later. But I could sense impending doom so I tentatively broke ranks and ordered this one for about the price of a pint in a London pub, and as close to 'free' as I could get. When it arrived she was delighted, and continues to remain so, several weeks on. It looks nice, feels nice, and functions 100% according to specification, particularly during Newsnight, when she pushes the outside of the envelope by actually falling asleep underneath it. The dog likes it too, and if they are both happy, balance is restored.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, highly effective, 23 Jun. 2016
I've been taking these for about three years now. They've had a remarkable effect on my overall health and well-being, and totally eliminated the S.A.D. that had plagued me for years.. I take two a day in winter, and one a day in summer. Make sure you do some research about the 'risks' of such large dosages (such as taking Vitamin K to offset potential calcium deficiency) and check with your medical professional too. I selected this brand after some research of my own, and I have definitely not been disappointed.

Thule Subterra Sleeve for 11-Inch MacBook Air - Black
Thule Subterra Sleeve for 11-Inch MacBook Air - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Case, Does The Job Very Well., 23 Jun. 2016
Very cool case and well padded too. Swallows my 11" Macbook Air (it already has a skin on it) comfortably. The side pocket is useful but don't think you can fit the charger in there, although it will take an iPad. Like this a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20