Profile for milkyt > Reviews

Content by milkyt

milkyt

Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 9 May 2014
The Oral-B TriZone is my first electric toothbrush and I'm happy to have made the switch. Thinking electric toothbrushes were simply for lazy brushers, I'm happy to have been proven wrong. My dentist told me I had been over brushing, and it was degrading my gums. The Trizone 1000 has a pressure sensor that lets you know if you're pressing too hard, and I have noticed immediate improvement since using. The purchase included one TriZone toothbrush head, which was probably sufficient, however my girlfriend had a couple Oral-B Dual clean heads (with the round brush) which I found far superior for cleaning the molars and reaching the wisdom teeth.

My only qualm is with the battery life. The toothbrush only lasts 5-7 days of regular brushing before needing to be recharged. However the low battery life does turn on with plenty of warning, and the charging dock is small and elegant looking so I don't find this to be as much of an issue as other reviewers.

Overall, I would recommend manual toothbrushers make the switch to electric toothbrushing; it provides an exceptional clean, much more akin to a dentist cleaning, and the Oral-B TriZone 1000 is a great, cost-effective option.

Compatible Epson Expression XP-305 Ink Cartridges 2X Black 1X Cyan 1X Magenta 1X Yellow (5-Pack)
Offered by Mega Deals XL Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly adequate alternative, 28 Feb. 2014
These do just as good a job as the genuine epson brand cartridges and at a much more competitive price. I would recommend as a perfectly adequate alternative.

Epson Expression Home XP-305 Wi-Fi Small-In-One with LCD screen Printer
Epson Expression Home XP-305 Wi-Fi Small-In-One with LCD screen Printer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 28 Feb. 2014
This printer is good for the price. Perfect if you only need to do basic printing at home. Fairly easy to connect via wifi and printing quality is fine - definitely slow though. Printer is quite a good size and fits neatly on the filing cabinet next to my desk. Printer cartridges included are only 'start ups' so only have a little bit of ink, therefore definitely suggest buying replacement cartridges at the same time. There are non-epson brand compatible cartridges that do just as good a job as the genuine and are substantially cheaper.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla Ice Cream, 2.27kg

5.0 out of 5 stars There is no better protein powder, 28 Feb. 2014
Best protein powder on the market, and cheaper than I could find in any local stores. Definitely recommend. I have tried various flavours and vanilla ice cream is definitely my favourite due not only to it's delicious rich flavour, but also its versatility. However, there are various quality flavours to choose from, so worth shopping around a bit until you find a favourite.

Black Kung Fu Wushu Shoes Feiyue/Top One (36 EU)
Black Kung Fu Wushu Shoes Feiyue/Top One (36 EU)
Offered by Shop Sifu

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what you pay, 28 Feb. 2014
These shoes are perfect for my Tai Chi needs. Feiyues are the industry standard for all forms of martial arts and these are obviously no exception. They are not the most durable shoe, and if you practise regularly you'll most likely need to replace regularly. However given how cheap they are; it's definitely worth it.

Feiyue White Kung Fu Trainers (42)
Feiyue White Kung Fu Trainers (42)
Offered by MA2U