Profile for S. R. Thomas > Reviews

Content by S. R. Thomas

S. R. Thomas (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KONG Premium Catnip 2 oz.
KONG Premium Catnip 2 oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars For some reason my cats only like this catnip, 8 Aug. 2015
This review is from: KONG Premium Catnip 2 oz. (Misc.)
For some reason my cats only like this catnip. Lasts for a long time! There is also a paper ball toy inside that gets infused with the catnip scent and taste, but it's only good for a few plays as it gets destroyed by cat slobber pretty quick.

This is a coarser catnip than is included with the Kong refillable toys.

7 x Assecure rainbow stylus red pink orange yellow blue purple green for Nint...
Offered by ZedLabz Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars i like them a lot, 8 Aug. 2015
Clips into the stylus slot very nicely. Also seems to have a nicer nib than the default stylus included with the 3ds, because that scratched my screen protector and the Assecure stylus hasn't done that.

Pokemon Plastic Model Collection - Lizardon Evolution Set
Pokemon Plastic Model Collection - Lizardon Evolution Set
Offered by WEG STORE JAPAN [Shipping from Japan]

5.0 out of 5 stars I almost want to rate this lower because it's so good of a present I don't really know how to ..., 8 Aug. 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend. I almost want to rate this lower because it's so good of a present I don't really know how to top it, haha.

It is a plastic model kit you assemble yourself with stickers for the eyes and such.

Miss Lulu Womens Ladies Designer Celebrity Leather Style Studded Tote Satchel Embossed Skull Smile Shoulder Bag Handbag (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite bag of all!, 8 Aug. 2015
Pros:
-Very firm and stiff, doesn't fall in on itself
-Perfect size, not too big or small
-Lots of inner pockets
-Smooth zipper that doesn't stick
-really thick shoulder strap that doesn't dig into my skin
-All studs and stitching are tight and look amazing
-bargain price

Cons:
-smelled a bit like chemicals when I opened the bag
-so well made and inexpensive I am struggling not to buy all the colors

Belkin 6-Way Surge Protector 6-Way with 2m Cable
Belkin 6-Way Surge Protector 6-Way with 2m Cable

1.0 out of 5 stars Shorted out within a few weeks of purchase and had ..., 10 Jun. 2015
Shorted out within a few weeks of purchase and had to send back. Literally only a fan and my phone were plugged into it.

Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset for PC
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset for PC
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars and this one is better in literally every way, 10 Jun. 2015
I had this as a replacement for a similarly priced headset that broke repeatedly, and this one is better in literally every way. The sound is amazing and the microphone is fantastic!!!!! I play a lot of games online and the only other person I know who has equal sound quality to mine over their mic is someone who owns the same headset. The only fault is that the plastic junk that covers the earcup foam will eventually flake off onto your face.

Japanese Designs Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
Japanese Designs Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
by Y.S. Green

4.0 out of 5 stars good paper! Designs on both sides of the page ..., 10 Jun. 2015
Cute designs, good paper! Designs on both sides of the page though, which can't stand up to markers/pens or burnishing with pencils.

Color Colouring Pens Cute Lovely Shining Candy Ballpoint Pen Kit Stationery Set 0.5mm 12 PCS By FamilyMall
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens! I got one of every color, 10 Jun. 2015
Great pens! I got one of every color. Box was banged up but I prefer using pencil boxes/cases I already own anyway.

The Can't Sleep Colouring Book: Creative Colouring for Grown-ups
The Can't Sleep Colouring Book: Creative Colouring for Grown-ups
by Various Authors

5.0 out of 5 stars Best paper quality I've ever seen in a coloring book., 10 Jun. 2015
I found this at Morrison's for £5, picked it up after opening it and seeing the FANTASTIC paper quality. So smooth and thick! It's a very thick book and bound like a trade paperback (like if you've ever bought a compilation of comic books etc). The cover is really nice, too. The only downfall is the book has designs on both sides of the page, which is a disaster even with such great paper. No matter what kind of paper a coloring book uses, it can't stand up to heavy markers or burnishing with colored pencils, there is always going to be some kind of evidence on the opposite side. That said it's still a really nice book and even if I only colored one side of every page I'd be happy with that. Also, the pages perforated so you can't easily tear the pictures out for easier coloring.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2015 7:49 AM BST

Nintendo Licensed Hard Pouch - Black ( Nintendo 3DS XL)
Nintendo Licensed Hard Pouch - Black ( Nintendo 3DS XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 16 Feb. 2013
For some reason there aren't that many hard cases for the 3DS XL out there.

I trust Hori and their products never disappoint me so when it came time to buy a case for my new 3DS XL, I knew as soon as I saw the name Hori I had to buy this case.

It works great, too! There is a small pocket behind the area where games are stored (there is room for 3 games). There is also a little stylus pocket underneath where the games are held.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4