Profile for carol winter > Reviews

carol winter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So stylish and very inotovive!!, 6 Nov. 2016
Love this case!! So handy with the ring, I use it all the time, safe, secure & no chance of dropping it (when you've got your finger through obviously) fab colour, I must admit, I did find it a bit of a struggle to get it on (but then I am a female, so pretty obvious!!) all in all, fabulous case, I usually change cases every few days, but this has been on since I bought it,& cant see me taking it off anytime soon!! 5*****

FitFlop Gogh Pro Shoes Black UK4 Black
FitFlop Gogh Pro Shoes Black UK4 Black
Offered by Shuperb

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest shoes EVER!!, 20 Mar. 2016
These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have EVER had!! I bought the white ones last week,net on a day trip to Bruge,walked for 5+ hrs,& not one bit of ache.I do usually have trouble &painful feet after walking for a while,but not with these Fitflops,Hence me buying the Black.
Absolutely 100%recomend these shoes,for me,they are a lifesaver.

Zeiger Women Watches Full Crystal Bracelet Silver Lady Watch W193
Zeiger Women Watches Full Crystal Bracelet Silver Lady Watch W193
Offered by ZEIGER-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Dazzling!, 4 Mar. 2016
Stunning watch,absolutely love it!wont wear it every day,but for evening time,and when I go on holiday and wear it with a tan,I'm sure the dazzle will be even more "dazzling" if you like this style of watch,I would highly recommend this one,you won't be dissapointed !!

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Case, Labato® New Protective Phone Case for Galaxy S6 Edge Premium Leather Wallet Folio Flip Pouch Cover with TPU Back, Magnetic Strap Closure, Stand Feature and Cards & Cash Room, Classic Style Luxurious Looking S6 Edge Case Hot Pink / Fushia Lbt-S6E-02Z33
Offered by Labato UK Official Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 22 Feb. 2016
Stunning real leather case,in the most fabulous colour,fits perfectly.
May even go back for other colours,
Well worth the money,and as usual Amazon delivered next day!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good enough to eat!!, 20 Feb. 2016
The best smell ever,I could almost eat it!! Ordered two so far,and next time I order,this will sure be at the top of my list.
Try it and see for yourself!!

Diet Whey Protein Powder Shakes Weight Loss Support For Men & Women With DIET PLAN & RECIPE BOOK (Choc Mint, 907g)
Offered by HealthSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like it says!, 20 Feb. 2016
Arrived on time and tastes like it says,choc and mint and it does!!
Will be ordering more flavours soon!!
Highly Recomended.

Les Poulettes Jewels - Sterling Silver Bracelet Cross
Les Poulettes Jewels - Sterling Silver Bracelet Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous !!, 15 Feb. 2016
Lovely cross bracelet,perfectly matches my sideways cross necklace,love it and would highly recommend item &seller.Fab packaging too,would make a fab gift if you could bear to part with it!!

Yaluxe Women's SOFT Leather Wristlet Wallet Purse Smartphone Clutch Crossbody Satchel Bag with Metal Shoulder Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recomended!!, 15 Feb. 2016
Gorgeous purse,lovely looking leather,I am going to order the purple, as I talked my friend into getting one and the colour is divine.great size,can fit (amongst other things) my 2 phones.

GPO Vintage British Union Jack Art Deco Rotary Push Button Telephone
GPO Vintage British Union Jack Art Deco Rotary Push Button Telephone
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 15 Feb. 2016
Perfect!!
Stunning colour & substantial weight.
So glad I ordered this,delivered in time,Highly Recomended!!

Fly London Kani, Women's Wedge Heel Sandals, Black, 4 UK
Fly London Kani, Women's Wedge Heel Sandals, Black, 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect pair of Shoes!!, 9 Sept. 2015
Probably my favourite pair of fly shoes to Date! ! I might just add, I am a size 4,I found with this brand I needed a size larger, However, I don't know why,I ordered my usual size 4, & They fit perfectly, so in my opinion, Go with your True Size,They are stunning & look a lot more expensive than they are!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3