Profile for dave wainwright > Reviews

Content by dave wainwright

dave wainwright

The Black Echo (Harry Bosch Book 1)
The Black Echo (Harry Bosch Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The black echo, 12 Mar. 2015
I only bought this book because it was on offer, I'm glad I did. It transports you to the gloomy world of lapd homicide and the world of Vietnam veterans amongst other things. A good few twists on the way, I'll keep an eye out for other books by this author.

The Wolf and the Raven (The Forest Lord Book 2)
The Wolf and the Raven (The Forest Lord Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A ripping yarn, 26 Feb. 2015
I pretty much enjoyed the first book, but this one was even better. Will read the short one about Richard at Lee. While waiting for the next in the series.

The Flame of Resistance (The Lost King Book 1)
The Flame of Resistance (The Lost King Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 21 Feb. 2015
A good read.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi and 4G, 64 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Far more than my expectations.

The Fire & The Passion Of Scotland
The Fire & The Passion Of Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2014
We saw this excellent band at a local folk evening but was unable to buy a CD on the night, I got this because it has "Calling Doon The Line" a song about boys from Scotland in WW1, my girlfriend missed it in the performance and it is the kind of thing that interests us. The CD is excellent.

This River
This River

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this band, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: This River (Audio CD)
Brilliant CD, they really love to perform. I can't understand why this band is not more popular. Please come back to the UK soon. My girlfriend loves JJ Grey's voice.