Profile for Ms. S. L. Broughton > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. L. Brou...

Ms. S. L. Broughton (coventry, uk)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, 30 Nov. 2013
Colour is exactly as it appears in the picture. Perfect fit and the cut outs for various buttons make it much easier to push down on screen lock/volume buttons than my previous case did.
Have only just put it on the phone so cannot comment on durability hence only 4 stars but certainly appears durable
Delivery was prompt and arrived ahead of my estimated delivery date.

Ministry Of Sound : The Ultimate Workout - Pump It Up, Burn It, Lose It [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound : The Ultimate Workout - Pump It Up, Burn It, Lose It [DVD]
Dvd ~ Agata Pienio
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Good workout, 5 Aug. 2007
I think this is a really good workout. Each section has several different routines, each to a different track, which keeps it varied which I find a necessity to maintain my interest.
I've only used it once so can only offer insight based on this, but the Aeroburn section really works you, the Beatbox section was a good mix of cardio and some arm toning!
The only thing I was disappointed with was the limited exercises focusing on the abs, which is my main problem area.
But all in all a nice varied workout with an excellent soundtrack that made me feel I'd really worked out hard.