Profile for Bougle > Reviews

Content by Bougle

Bougle

Naipo Neck Pillow Massage Deep Shiatsu Kneading Massager Shoulder Back Massager Pillow with Heat for Home Car Office
Offered by Naipo Care

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice feature, not as far as I could see ..., 5 May 2017
It's early days yet so I can't comment on its durability but it seems very well made; especially for the money. A nice feature, not as far as I could see mentioned in the manual, is that a quick press of the power button whilst it's on turns off the heating function. So far very pleased.

EF-replacement Earpads Pad Ear Pads Cushion for Panasonic RP-HTX7 HTX7A RP-HTX9 Headphones
Offered by EFBBQ Technology

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Oct. 2016
Fiddly to fit but if anything better than the original pads in that they are a little firmer.

USex Sense Mens Low Rise Jockstrap Thongs Underwear(Pack of 2) (L, Black+Red)
USex Sense Mens Low Rise Jockstrap Thongs Underwear(Pack of 2) (L, Black+Red)
Offered by USexsense

5.0 out of 5 stars These are definitely sized for the Asian market so buy ..., 9 Oct. 2016
These are definitely sized for the Asian market so buy a size up for the waist; the pouch will remain snug :)

ZeleSouris Wired Ergonomic Vertical Mouse Handheld Optical Vertical Mouse Right Handed USB Upright Mouse - Ergonomic Mouse Wrist Free Pain Mice for Loptop / Notebook/ PC - Silver
Offered by Zele.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 Aug. 2016
This was comfortable to use for a week or two but then the mouse wheel wore smooth and the pressure needed to operate it made the mouse more uncomfortable than my old regular one. Not a good buy.

Talon x 2 Chrome 15mm Pipe Cover/ Collar/Rad ring
Talon x 2 Chrome 15mm Pipe Cover/ Collar/Rad ring
Offered by Creative Wood Floors

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to fit it space is tight., 20 Aug. 2016
If you are thinking of buying these please be aware that you absolutely must have a decent amount of exposed pipe to be able to put them on. Trying to fit them to a length of pipe only a cm or so longer than they are deep was an exercise in frustration that had me giving up and binning them. If you do manage to fit them then from a distance they are acceptable.

TUDIA Slim-Fit HEAVY DUTY [MERGE] EXTREME Protection / Rugged but Slim Dual Layer Case for Motorola Moto G4 / G4 Plus (Metallic Slate)
Offered by Aplars USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case., 20 Aug. 2016
I recently bought a Moto G4 because I couldn't see the point in spending 4 times as much for a flagship phone when the time G4 would do all that I wanted. The only downside was the build quality. Now don't know misunderstand me it's not bad for but it's not the same as the Lumia I had before and I was worried about damaging it. Having bought this case I'm not anymore. When I first opened the package I wasn't hugely impressed. The hard shell and soft rubber inner didn't seem to fit together awfully well. However as soon as I put it on the phone they locked together solidly and gave the phone a feeling of real solidity and durability. When I showed the whole ensemble to a friend be couldn't guess what phone it was and thought it had cost me hundreds more than it did. I am truly impressed. .

Wake
Wake
by Robert J. Sawyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly Lacking, 16 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Wake (Paperback)
This is the first book of Sawyer's I have read and...bear with me...the first time I've felt compelled to pen a review. As a premise the spontaneous awakening of AI on the web sounded interesting and I expected to be swept along with a convincing and enthralling account of how it may come about. I was sorely disappointed. Sawyer's treatment of the mechanism of the awakening is brief and simplistic, a thin and brittle layer of gloss that is as unconvincing as it is shallow.

Sadly that is not the only problem with the tale which progresses in a monstrously linear fashion. Two side stories are never fully developed and fail to connect at all with the main thread leaving one with a sense of puzzlement and disappointment.

My overall impression though was that this is a book for young teenagers and Sawyers unpleasant habit of signposting areas of mathematics to go away and study reinforced that.