Profile for Gabrielle Darriet-Jones > Reviews

Content by Gabrielle Darr...

Gabrielle Darriet-Jones

Incense Holder Ash Catcher - Elephant
Incense Holder Ash Catcher - Elephant

3.0 out of 5 stars Incense holder broken on arrival, 18 Jan. 2013
Not really sure what I was expecting at such a low price but I needed an incense holder quite badly and I wasn't willing to pay through the nose for a little bit of wood. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for; the product was very badly wrapped on arrival and the end had snapped and was wobbling around. It wasn't worth the hassle to send it back so I just superglued it together as best I could. It does the job, but still not very impressed by the seller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Tools Ceramic Deep Waver - FANTASTIC for hair that doesn't hold curl/waves, 18 Jan. 2013
I find it hard to stress how amazing this waver is. I've been through so many curling irons, hot/cool rollers, plain plaiting my hair, curling with flat irons, just to find a wave that stays - to no avail! But these wavers are an absolute life saver. My hair is impossible to style, it takes nothing or just drops out in an hour, without fail. When using the tourmaline waver, I had great deep beachy waves that lasted for days on end even without hairspray, and they even stayed in a little when wetting hair. The only downside is I have to use around 280 degrees of heat which is pretty high and damaging unless you use a good heat protectant! Lucky I have a good one. I'm extremely pleased with this product, the build is sturdy and the cord a good length. Perhaps a little heavy but maybe that's just me that needs to work out more!

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
Offered by Beauty Bargain Store

4.0 out of 5 stars John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml, 18 Jan. 2013
I quite like this product, it does a good job of smoothing fly-aways and making hair shiny, but I personally recommend using the product on dry hair after you have styled it rather than using it on soaking wet hair as the packaging instructs. Doesn't make hair look greasy, just shiny and smooth. Good product!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars sensitive natural hair removal cream, 7 Jan. 2013
utterly useless, despite leaving on for 20 min when it said max 10. do not buy this, it's a waste of money.