Profile for Dunx > Reviews

It works fine.

Dimmer switch
Dimmer switch
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars When I purchased this dimmer switch I also purchased a ..., 3 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Dimmer switch (Electronics)
When I purchased this dimmer switch I also purchased a Lifemax floor standing lamp. The idea was to be able to dim the glare of the light (I suffer from severe senstivity to light.) In short, the dimmer switch refuses to work! Have I got the correct switch to perform this task or is the one I have defective?

Please reply a.s.a.p

Regards
Ducan McKinnon
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2015 4:14 PM BST

The Great Charity Scandal: What really happens to the billions we give to good causes? (Kindle Single)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's nice to know that there are others out there who ..., 11 Feb. 2015
It's nice to know that there are others out there who know how corrupt charity organisations can be and still are.

Duncan.

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)

2.0 out of 5 stars The main fault with the Kindle Fire is that it ..., 25 Jan. 2015
The main fault with the Kindle Fire is that it discharges far too quickly and takes hours to recharge. Although I have used the Accelerator it is difficult to determine exactly how much faster it takes to fully charge up.I know it takes at least a couple of hours and very possibly more than that. Still far too long. If there is someone out there who could give me a more practical idea of how long it takes the Fire to really get going from say ground zero to 100 percent, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
Duncan

Mini Piano ®
Mini Piano ®

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mini Piano ® (App)
Too slow to play manually.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

3.0 out of 5 stars Turning the Fire on., 10 Oct. 2014
It would have been helpful if some kind of basic instruction manual was included. I eventually had t ask a fifteen year old how to switch the damn thing on.(Embarrassing!)

Heresy
Heresy

4.0 out of 5 stars A factual based novel; good to see, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Heresy (Kindle Edition)
Historically there was an actual character called Bruno who was convicted and eventually burned alive for heresy. The pace is fast enough to be interesting and it does not try too hard to baffle the reader with facts. It gives a relatively accurate insight into early England and the beginnings of the 'Intelligence' and espionage world begun by Elizabeth 1st.

We'll Sing in the Sunshine
We'll Sing in the Sunshine

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit tinny, 9 April 2014
I've always liked Gale Garnet and all the songs of hers that I like are on this CD. the quality is a bit tinny and sixties.

Nilsson - Greatest Hits
Nilsson - Greatest Hits
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Nilsson - Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
The word here is 'Okay!'. I don't think I'd play this record often. I put it on when a friend came around as background music. His comments were that it was Okay, and I suppose that's about it. Okay?

Architecture for Beginners
Architecture for Beginners
by E. S. Connor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a young'un, 6 Mar. 2014
There are a lot of pretty pictures and drawings in this book. Just the kind of thing for beginners and idiots like myself. I would recommend it to anyone just starting out and who wants to know exactly what Architecture's all about.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4