Profile for Nicola > Reviews

Content by Nicola

Nicola

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

1.0 out of 5 stars ☹️, 23 Nov. 2015
If I could I would give this none stars as it came well packaged but the thing simply doesn't work at all. Not happy one little bit as my father asked me to get it for him & now he's down £40. Tried everything!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2016 1:17 PM BST

(Plug & Play)DBPOWER® IP Webcam Internet CCTV Camera Infrated Night View P2P WiFi Wireless Pan Tilt IR-Cut Baby Monitor Black

1.0 out of 5 stars 😢, 25 Sept. 2015
I bought this camera back at the start of May and it still NOT set up and that's all with the help of You Tube but still not working 😢 I live on my own and have disabilities and have to travel to the hospital quite a lot and wanted the camera as I live in a bad area in case anything happened to my home or belonging's whilst at the hospital. I bought this camera for nearly £20 more than it now in MAY. How can you justify this? So I bought something that just simply doesn't work and am out of pocket. Am gutted tbh😢😢😢
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2015 3:32 AM BST

Johnson's Baby Extra Sensitive Baby Wipes, 12 Packs (Total 672 Wipes)
Johnson's Baby Extra Sensitive Baby Wipes, 12 Packs (Total 672 Wipes)
Offered by Kobe1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bargain!!, 25 May 2015
Items was in adequate boxing & even one packet was squashed, well done! The only downside I has was the time it took was over its due date and Amazon are usually spot on with that but you can't get everything 100% perfect!!

Pinup Women's Cap Sleeve Stretch Chiffon Casual OL Belt Shirt Mini Dress (Navy, UK_10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the top but didn't know it was chiffon but ..., 27 Dec. 2014
Love the top but didn't know it was chiffon but overall a great dress/top over leggings as I would wear it. It came on time considering it was by royal mail in the christmas period so was very pleased, thank you.

Couple Lover Key Ring Chain heart gift accessory wallet watch bag necklace
Couple Lover Key Ring Chain heart gift accessory wallet watch bag necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it was the key to my heart and he loved it so much so very pleased person, 27 Dec. 2014
I got this and gave my botfriend the key part and told him it was the key to my heart and he loved it so much so very pleased person. It was delivered on time too so thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my phone cover, 24 Dec. 2014
Love my phone cover, came with a stylis and a screen protector too which I was very pleased with. It was delivered on time considering the run up to christmas so was very pleased overall, thank you so much. :)

Always Discreet Liners Incontinence pads - Pack of 24
Always Discreet Liners Incontinence pads - Pack of 24
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great new product!, 8 Dec. 2014
Loved them and the samples I gave out to people loved them too although my preference would be the in scented ones. Great for problems that women have got to put up with 😃👍

Over With You
Over With You
Offered by Music-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum loves him, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Over With You (Audio CD)
I bought this as a present for my mum but am not sure if it's the right one but before I purchased it I looked at all the reviews and all the people that like him love the album so I believe my mum will love it. The packaging was just perfect for a CD but this is just a random question and not about this product.. Why are all CD's up in price now?

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
Little bit flimsy but other wise it does what it says.

Ultimate Hits: Rock and Roll Never Forgets
Ultimate Hits: Rock and Roll Never Forgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
My mum loved her pressie so 5 stars from me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3