Profile for Angel > Reviews

Angel

I've Got Your Number
I've Got Your Number

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
Really enjoyed it, fell for Poppy as a character. Another great book from Kinsella :)

Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Moisture Cream SPF 30 - Pack of 2
Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Moisture Cream SPF 30 - Pack of 2
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave me a rash, 12 Jan. 2015
I've brought this product in superdrug many times and have never had any issues with it. First time I brought it on amazon and it gave me a rash on my forehead for some odd reason. I don't know if its kept in different conditions or something but i only had a bad reaction this one.

Wild Growth Hair Oil
Wild Growth Hair Oil
Offered by THE VALUE WORLD

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 12 July 2013
To be honest you won't find a miracle product to grow your but this product has the right ingredients to prevent breakage and give you healthy hair,which then leads to the hair growth.
I actually had a bald patch at the back of my head from too much strain on the hair there and this oil completely grew it back!It also makes my hair look fuller.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 is because of the strong smell,it's not unbearable but it is strong but you can always add your own scented oils or buy the light one if it is that much of a problem.
p.s be patient!

Face Scrub with Micro-Pearl Particles - 100% Natural Ingredients*
Face Scrub with Micro-Pearl Particles - 100% Natural Ingredients*
Offered by Passion Flower EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Had high hopes., 12 July 2013
The reviews left me with high hopes for my dark marks but i've been using it for about a month now and haven't any difference. I will continue to use it and see what happens. Although, this cream is quite good for spots and does make your skin feel smooth and fresh afterwards.
I would suggest using it as a mask then washing it off as sleeping with it can leave your pillow a bit messy!

Born Sinner
Born Sinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Coleworld!, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Born Sinner (Audio CD)
J cole never disappoints me and i'm not someone who usually buys album hard copies, i would usually just download it off itunes but this album I just had to get the physical. Didn't skip a single song which is rare for me when listening to a whole album,i honestly enjoy listening to all of them. Cole has some very meaningful lyrics just like his other album/mixtapes,which is what I prefer. Songs that stood out to me: Villuminati,She knows,Let nas down,power trip,Trouble, crooked smile and born sinner.See that's most of them! lol , I would definitely recommend this album

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Aug. 2012
This soap makes my skin feel soft and smooth and it really evens out my skin tone. I no longer have discolorations on my face because it has made it all one color and also helped fade scars. I'm really impressed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Aug. 2012
It fades scars really well with out the use of any harmful ingredients. It also made my skin feel more soft and smooth. Love it and would buy again!

NEW EX INTERNACIONALE WOMEN / LADIES BLACK DOUBLE BREASTED MAC / COAT
NEW EX INTERNACIONALE WOMEN / LADIES BLACK DOUBLE BREASTED MAC / COAT

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat, 12 Aug. 2012
Its a really nice and fashionable coat ,its my favorite one that i own. Although the buttons on the cuffs broke quite quickly,nothing that couldn't easily be fixed though. I'm about 5'6 so the coat goes just underneath my bottom,but i am happy with the length and size.

Palmer's Skin Success Ultra Fade Cream Extra Strength 75g
Palmer's Skin Success Ultra Fade Cream Extra Strength 75g
Offered by BeautySpires

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 3 July 2012
If your patient with this product you will see a little bit of fading but it generally isn't very good. Didn't see much difference so i won't be buying it again