Profile for Paul Swift > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
What He Wants
What He Wants

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not much fun, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: What He Wants (Kindle Edition)
I read this book wondering what the life would be like but didn't find this book much of an interest and not much fun to read

Instant Thai: How to Express 1,000 Different Ideas with Just 100 Key Words and Phrases! (Thai Phrasebook) (Instant Phrasebook Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 21 Sept. 2013
I have had a look at many books for Thailand and didn't like this one at all so not worth getting

How to Build Effective Wire Antennas
How to Build Effective Wire Antennas

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 21 Sept. 2013
An interesting view on construction of wire antennas but no more than you would get from the book on the subject

QRP. Amateur Radio's Low Cost Option
QRP. Amateur Radio's Low Cost Option

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 25 Aug. 2013
Being a QRP man I found this book a good introduction for others how are just starting in QRP.
Very good and very informative.

Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century
Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century

4.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting book, 25 Aug. 2013
I liked reading this book being an electronic engineer. I found out many thing about Tesla that I didn't no. If you are like me like making sparks you will find this book interesting about the man that made it possible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2013 10:40 PM BST

Newnes Radio and RF Engineering Pocket Book (Newnes Pocket Books)
Newnes Radio and RF Engineering Pocket Book (Newnes Pocket Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful book, 1 Jun. 2013
This is a very useful book to keep with you at all time as it has all the basic information for the RF engineer like me.
I can just look it up when I need it. A very good book for all no matter where you are in your RF career just starting or like me getting on a bit.

PIC BASIC: Programming and Projects
PIC BASIC: Programming and Projects

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 Jun. 2013
As having a degree in electronics I found this book very interesting and would help many people (like me) how wont to know more on the subject of simple PIC programming. Well worth it.

The Truth About Cruise Ships - A Cruise Ship Officer Survives the Work, Adventure, Alcohol, and Sex of Ship Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 1 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed this book as I was very slimmer to a program on the BBC on the life on a cruise ship.
Very entertaining. But didn't wont to make me stop what I'm doing and start work on board a ship. The life lead by people on a ship is far to hectic for me, but interesting none the less.

Understand The Weather: Teach Yourself
Understand The Weather: Teach Yourself

3.0 out of 5 stars Heard going, 28 May 2013
I have always been fascinated with the weather and found out some very interesting facts on the way though the book.
Very informative and worth a read if you are looking to get to know what the weather is telling you.

Lost on the Beach
Lost on the Beach

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Lost on the Beach (Kindle Edition)
Well I wonted to know just what gay men get up to so that's why I purchased a copy of this book.
not sure if it's at all true or not but did give a bit of an inside view on gay life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3