Profile for IP > Reviews

IP

Sellotape 18mm x 15m On Hand Tape Dispenser
Sellotape 18mm x 15m On Hand Tape Dispenser
Offered by puckerpete

1.0 out of 5 stars Quite disappointed now as am stuck with paying £2, 7 Dec. 2014
I prefer using this one to the traditional kind when wrapping presents. It would have been 5 stars for this product if it fitted any 18mm tape. Quite disappointed now as am stuck with paying £2.50 per refill.

Pampers Active Fit Size 5 (Junior) Monthly Pack -136 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 5 (Junior) Monthly Pack -136 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 15 April 2014
Active fit has always been my favourite nappy. A reliable nappy and gives a flexible fit. It's the thinnest nappy and when travelling it is an additional bonus of having a few of these as take less space in a suitcase.

Gold Aviator Metal Pin Pilot Captain Badge Wings Military Captains Fancy Dress
Gold Aviator Metal Pin Pilot Captain Badge Wings Military Captains Fancy Dress
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid badge, 15 Feb. 2014
I was expecting a flimsy badge for the price I paid but it's a truly solid badge. It's a clip on. Both needles are sharp and did not leave marks on my husband's shirt. Very happy.

Pilot helmet for adults.
Pilot helmet for adults.
Offered by FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase for my 2 y.o. and his dad, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pilot helmet for adults. (Toy)
We had 2 pilots at my 2 year old one's party - my toddler and his dad. They both had one of these pilot helmets.

I would prefer if it was adjustable to the head size but... for this price I guess it's too much to ask. It was big for my toddler but could hang on top of his head. We managed to keep it on him at least for photos.

Very glad I've invested a few pounds to get my men dressed up. You just need a white shirt and a badge and it looks fab.

Aeroplane Balloon 26" Foil Balloon - Red
Aeroplane Balloon 26" Foil Balloon - Red
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant decoration as authentic and a very good size, 15 Feb. 2014
An absolutely amazing quality and value. 2 of these balloons were "flying" across the room at my toddler's PLANE themed party and we had lots of photos taken with them. Our local party shop fills balloons with helium for £1.50 (without weights). Very pleased with this purchase.

BLACK IPHONE 3G 3GS "IN-CASE" PERFORATED SNAP CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
BLACK IPHONE 3G 3GS "IN-CASE" PERFORATED SNAP CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for Iphone 3GS by In-case, 6 Feb. 2011
If you are in doubt about quality of this product judging by the price, just go ahead and buy it. It looks expensive. It is sleek, complements the phone and most importantly, it has this soft rubbery touch, which makes the grip comfortable. Hard plastic cases do not do the job for me after this case. Great product. Prompt delivery.