Profile for Davey > Reviews

Content by Davey

Davey "dave_uk27" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Halo: The Fall of Reach (Blu-ray)
Halo: The Fall of Reach (Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Jen Taylor
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars This is another good addition to the halo series and I must say ..., 1 Nov. 2015
This is another good addition to the halo series and I must say I enjoyed it for what it is. There are 3 episodes so far and i am unsure if there will be any more but overall It is what i expected . Remember this is not a book but a movie/series adaptation.

Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

5.0 out of 5 stars Elite and awesome, 1 Nov. 2015
Well i would say i was a gamer but not a real hardcore gamer but I decided to get this controller because I like t feel quality in my hand while playing and i must say this does not let me down.

First off you will notice the difference in weight but it is not too heavy and not too light.

It nice metal finish on the shoulder bumps etc is real nice and the overall hold grip is much nicer.

The new quick triggers have a nice feel to it but beware you will have to get used to them as i have accidently hit them while playing when i did not want to.

The interchangeable thumb sticks is a nice bonus which many people will like and the movement of the sticks is much more smoother and easier to control.

The only downside i see in my opinion is that there is no rechargeable batter which I would of expected to come with it.

Overall this a awesome controller which will benefit the more hardcore gamers but it is not just for them, it is for those who like quality and comfort .

Hive Active Heating Kit Self Install, Works with Amazon Alexa
Hive Active Heating Kit Self Install, Works with Amazon Alexa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but self installers be warned., 30 Sept. 2015
First off I must warn people who install this them selves, the instructions for wiring up the receiver are not so straight forward. I got the single channel version as i have a combi boiler so i followed the single wire diagram in the booklet and it just would not switch on, eventually i noticed on the back of the receiver a different diagram that was not in the book, Live and neutral were correct but for my boiler i did not need the common wire and all i had to do was install the off wire into number 1 and on wire into number 3 and behold it worked. Each boiler is different so i would advise to download the install instructions from hive website and check your boiler to see if you can easy install your self.

Now onto the installation of the thermostat, which was a little tricky as it did not want to communicate with all 3 devices but this was easily solved by login on to your hive account and deleting the thermostat and re adding it.

Now once everything installed this device works a treat:) I have a frost protection set in-case it gets to cold and pipes need protecting. I switch the device on to manual mode as it is summer/autumn and don't need any scheduled heating on until the cold weather comes.

What is good with this device is you can use your mobile phone to control your heating and schedule on the go :). So you may be out and it is cold and you think "ohh i would love a nice warm home for when i get in" well you can !!! you have two options here, option 1 is to simply switch the heating on and option 2 has a heat boost which you set how long you want the heating to be on for e.g 30 mins 1 hour or 2 hours etc.

Overall this device is the future and I intend to use this in conjunction with my log/coal burner.

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by DIGITAL24 DI DI BARTOLO ANTONIO

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahh its nice to play this game again with the updated characters ..., 24 Sept. 2015
Ahh its nice to play this game again with the updated characters and extra act. I do like some of the visual updates but I still prefer some of the old stuf which i wish they updated to look the same but with better textures. Overall another excellent exclusive :)

Legend of Korra, The : The Art of the Animated Series - Book Four: Balance (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
by Michael Dante DiMartino

5.0 out of 5 stars ... releases of avatar TLA and KORRA this is another amazing book which gives detailed drawings and explination of each ..., 24 Sept. 2015
As per all the other darkhorse releases of avatar TLA and KORRA this is another amazing book which gives detailed drawings and explination of each character or device :) well worth it for any avatar fans.

Supernatural - Season 9 [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Supernatural - Season 9 [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual another good season of excitement, 24 Sept. 2015
As usual another good season of excitement :) yes the stories may be stupid but sometimes you just watch for the action :) and the comedy

RSVP Onion Goggles
RSVP Onion Goggles

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent goggles, i no longer cry like a baby ..., 24 Sept. 2015
Excellent goggles, i no longer cry like a baby when cutting onions :) i dont even cut my fingers any more as I can see what iam doing :).

[Upgraded] Inateck 2 in 1 Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner & USB Barcode Reader Bar-code Handscanner Works with iPad, iPhone, Android Phones, Tablets or Computers, Support Up to Win 10, iOS, Mac OS X 10.8.4 or above, Linux
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Well ehat can I say it is an amazing device and speeds up the processing of anything you ..., 24 Sept. 2015
After previously buying the 2.4ghz wireless version of this that would not work properly I purchased this bluetooth version instead. Well ehat can I say it is an amazing device and speeds up the processing of anything you wish to archive or inventory. I have a vast blu-ray and dvd collection and previously it took me several hours to scan or input my items but with this scanner I was able to do it in a fraction of the time. It holds upto 2400 items in its memory or can uplink direct to PC and add as you go.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2016 11:01 AM BST

Crucial Ballistix Sport 16 GB kit (8 GB x 2) DDR4 2400MT/s UDIMM 288-Pin Memory
Crucial Ballistix Sport 16 GB kit (8 GB x 2) DDR4 2400MT/s UDIMM 288-Pin Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars ... weather I should buy this memory but I am glad I did, 24 Sept. 2015
I was in two mind on weather I should buy this memory but I am glad I did. The performance increase is amazing and the memory handles well with my new skylake CPU.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard - Grey/Red/Black
ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard - Grey/Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The maximus VIII hero is designed to last and overall performance is amazing. It was easy to install and to navigate ..., 24 Sept. 2015
I decided to go for a bard that was designed with gaming in mind but also a board that had a quality build. The maximus VIII hero is designed to last and overall performance is amazing. It was easy to install and to navigate the bios.

If you are thinking of upgrading to the skylake CPU this board is a must.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2016 10:10 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14