Profile for Lizzie > Reviews

Content by Lizzie

Lizzie

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and looks good!, 4 Dec. 2012
Good sized poster, good quality and looks great on my wall! Also, very cheap for what you get and it was delivered on time and packaged well.
Recommend this :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and fun!, 5 Feb. 2012
I bought this pack purely for the toy pepper. This is because I had a dream me and Dougie Poynter were eating them in a cupboard. When I meet him I want him to sign the toy pepper.
It has lasted me a long time so when I meet him he will sign it and it will be in good condition.
You should buy this pack too!

Canon PowerShot A3300 IS Digital Camera - Red (16.0 MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch TFT LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Genuinely worth it!, 5 Feb. 2012
My friend bought a big fancy SLR camera for Christmas, and I decided I wanted a camera but couldn't afford a good one like hers. But when I found this Canon Powershot I thought I would give it a go and I ordered it. It was the BEST decision I ever made!
The quality of pictures you can get is amazing, 16MP for a small digital camera like this is outstanding, it's even better than my friends SLR! The optical zoom is useful and detailed too! This camera is so simple and easy to use, and you can easily choose different effects. One of my favourite effects is macro mode as it focuses on close up objects beautifully. The HD video recording is also a bonus.
The quality of these pictures are even better than my friends SLR, so don't always go for the biggest and fanciest, because this, in my opinion, is better.
I highly recommend this camera as it is a great deal for only £100!
You won't regret buying it, I didn't!