Profile for JR_Devon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Before the Fall
Before the Fall
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars The scenery was amazing and the whole ambience and feel of the film ..., 5 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Before the Fall (Amazon Video)
I watched this today and thought it was just lovely. The chemistry between the main characters was very strong, and the subtle changes made to the story worked well, but honoured the original book. The scenery was amazing and the whole ambience and feel of the film was lovely. My only teeny,tiny complaint was the character Ben Bennett was effectively Darcy form the original book, and Lee was Elizabeth from the original but the names were the wrong way round i.e. Ben should should have been Ben Darcy, Lee should have been Bennett...I still can't quite get my head around that one.....but then it's the small things that confuse me :). Anyway, a lovely lovely film that transformed you away for 1.5 hours. Highly recommended.

A Knight to the Rescue
A Knight to the Rescue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - what a beautiful and unputdownable read this is, 21 Mar. 2017
Wow - what a beautiful and unputdownable read this is. I loved both stories in this collection and read them within 24 hours of downloading. Elizabeth Hanbury writes so beautifully and the attention to detail and interactions between the characters is charming.
Lovely Regency read, and highly recommended.

"Kessy" Tucked Roman Blinds - Green - approx. 80 x 142cm
"Kessy" Tucked Roman Blinds - Green - approx. 80 x 142cm
Offered by Rollos & more

1.0 out of 5 stars Would like it still but if I order another will no ..., 8 Feb. 2017
Avoid! Bought this for a door - ordered 80xm width. When it arrived the label said 80cm but it was too short for my door. HOWEVER I measured the blind and it was 60cm wide not 80 - Manufacturer had labelled it incorrectly. Would like it still but if I order another will no doubt get another one labelled incorrectly....

The Grand Tour Season 1
The Grand Tour Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the first scene especially - hilarious, 19 Nov. 2016
What a fabulous program. I loved the first scene especially - hilarious, and I loved the little comic moments throughout too. We watched it as a family and loved it. Can't wait for more. Well done Amazon for bagging this and bad luck BBC - your loss. Why do I have a licence now? No GBBO and no Top Gear....pointless BBC!!

Dad's Army
Dad's Army

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good at all., 5 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Dad's Army (Amazon Video)
It was totally different feel than the TV series. Lots of famous actors but it just didn't work as a re-make. The story was good, but they should have just had it as a WW2 film and not a Dad's army film. Michael Gambon was the only good thing in this film.

Preacher - Season 1
Preacher - Season 1

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Preacher - Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Really really boring.

Fiberglass viola case brownish red 4/4 by TONARELI
Fiberglass viola case brownish red 4/4 by TONARELI
Offered by Classic-Sounds-GbR

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, and arrived on time and in one ..., 2 Feb. 2016
Very nice case, and arrived on time and in one piece! I bought this for my slightly larger than normal violin and it fits nicely in as you can adjust the cushions inside. Lovely lovely case.

Home
Home
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars More than awesome! I am very picky about what I watch, 1 Jan. 2016
More than awesome! I am very picky about what I watch, but this is one of my all time fav TV shows. Thank you so much Amazon for commissioning it. Story, acting, production, everything is brilliant. Can't wait until season 3.

Skullcandy Grind Wired On-Ear Headphone with Taptech Playback Remote - Black/Grey
Offered by Trusted-Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very comfortable to wear and hardly leak sound, 26 Dec. 2015
I bought these from Argos (sorry Amazon!!). They are very comfortable to wear and hardly leak sound. Very clear quality. Very happy.

Percy Jackson & The Olympians:  The Lightning Thief
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov. 2015
My 11 year old son loved this film and can't wait to see the next one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8