Profile for Christina > Reviews

Content by Christina

Christina

Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark 5)
Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark 5)
by Kresley Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just another vampire/werewolf story!!, 16 Aug. 2011
As with every book of this series I like the fact that there are all these supernatural characters-creatures and not just vampires/werewolfs. All couples have nice stories and I especially enjoy the fact that they get together near the end, after having gone through all sorts of adventures.

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night
Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night
by Kresley Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the whole series, 16 Aug. 2011

Healer's Choice (Berkley Sensation)
Healer's Choice (Berkley Sensation)
by Jory Strong

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope there is going to be a 4th one for the series!, 16 Aug. 2011
As with Spiders Touch and Gostland the two previous books of this series, I read it at once and didn't want to let go. I don't now if there is going to be a 4th one coming soon but I would like to see how the Djin story goes. With this boiok I especially liked the fact that there was more adventure than sex because in the other two books the heroes couldn't keep their hands of each other. Makes you wonder how they had time for anything else!

Afterlife (Evernight, Book 4)
Afterlife (Evernight, Book 4)
by Claudia Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars Have read better, 6 May 2011
I read the first two books of the series and they were ok. Nice Vampire Teenager's story but we have read much better (Twillight-Breaking Dawn, City of Ashes-Glass-Bones, Shiver-Linger, Crescento-Hushhush). They completly lost me at the third and fourth book when spirits (wraiths) came in the plot and the way it was written I just didn't buy it, though I really love paranormal stuff. Also sorry for the spoiler but I hated the end.

Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed)
Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed)

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for the new releases, 6 May 2011
I bought the complete series and loved it. Waiting for the next book to be released. If you are fan of JRWard you are going to love it. All the books have nice plot and every book is referred to the lovestory of another member of the vampire-guardians team. And you are going to love each one of the characters. It's just that if you have already read a series about vampire romance and look for something different you are not going to find it here. I would have loved it more if it had like Larisa Iones plot more mythical creatures and weird stuff.

Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed)
Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved every character, 6 May 2011

Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed)
Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent vampire adult romance series, 6 May 2011