Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for G. Owen > Reviews

Content by G. Owen

G. Owen "rogueworld" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Orla Kiely Linear Stem Tall Storage Jar, 3.5 Litre - Yellow
Orla Kiely Linear Stem Tall Storage Jar, 3.5 Litre - Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars This jar looks great and is perfect in the kitchen except for one ..., 3 Dec. 2015
This jar looks great and is perfect in the kitchen except for one thing. It has no seal. So if you plan on putting anything in it that will go off... forget it.

I returned my first one and the second had the same issue. I've since contacted Orla Kiely about it as it can't be right.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2015 3:01 PM GMT

Philips HD9220/20 Healthier Oil Free Airfryer - Black
Philips HD9220/20 Healthier Oil Free Airfryer - Black
Offered by SM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy (ish) chips! Amazing., 5 Mar. 2015
I'm really impressed by this unit. Yes you can use your oven. But this is designed to cook chips and other small items, it's not a generalist device. And it works. All with a half-teaspoon of oil. So chips come out healthy and crunch and yummy.

My wife and I are both dieting so it's nice to be able to have the option for chips without having the penalty of all that unhealthy oil.

Thoroughly recommend this product.

The only issue I have is unlike the tefal one this will not stir for you. Do you have to take the basket out and give it a goo shake a few times during the cooking process. With skinny chips it's better to use a spoon as well so you can really separate them out.

SanDisk Clip Sport 4 GB MP3 Player - Black
SanDisk Clip Sport 4 GB MP3 Player - Black
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Thouroughly impressed!, 5 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my wife and she simple loves it. No touchscreen or anything but answer me this... do you really need one? She doesn't. The buttons work fine.

Plug the device into the computer copy over the files. Unplug and wait a few minutes for it to compile it's new database of your music and you're good to go.

It has set folders for Audiobooks etc so you can segregate those out, all are accessible in the menu.

You can expand its storage up to 64GB I believe with a microSDHC card. Brilliant!

Kuhn Rikon "Piranha" Serrated Peeler, Stainless Steel, Green
Kuhn Rikon "Piranha" Serrated Peeler, Stainless Steel, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanctastic peeler - so sad that I rave about this!, 5 Mar. 2015
This is the best peeler I have ever used. I accidently broke my Lakeland ceramic peeler the other day and as I can't get over to that shop I went to trust Amazon! This peeler is very sharp it peels like a dream.

The only issue is it's so sharp I've nicked my self a few times, once drawing blood. Be careful when using.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive little package, 5 Mar. 2015
This is tiny. I thought it would be bigger so I was a little disappointed when it came. It does state the size on the product page so this was my fault and nothing to do with the seller.

It's is a nice idea. Only issue is one of my cats just went nuts after getting a wiff and the other doesn't seem interested. I so wished this would help calm her down. I haven't noticed any difference yet, she's still skittish.

I'll leave it out for her and hope it calms her down.

Kirkland Jelly Belly Bean Bulk Jar 1.8kg 44 flavours Sweets
Kirkland Jelly Belly Bean Bulk Jar 1.8kg 44 flavours Sweets
Offered by ZUVO

4.0 out of 5 stars Broken lid but yummy contents!, 5 Mar. 2015
Mmmm.... Jelly beans.

It's a bit jar of Jelly Belly jelly beans. They taste great. Only problem the lid was smashed and the seal wasn't stuck down very well. No beans escaped but just so you know thy might! It wasn't a problem for me as I transplanted them to a large jar.

Warspite (Ark Royal Book 4)
Warspite (Ark Royal Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good follow on, 5 Mar. 2015
This 4th book in the series follows on from the third in the series. However it's an all new cast so you can pick this one up without reading the others and you're good to go.

It brings in a new concept ship and interesting officers into the mix. I'm looking forward to seeing where this addition to the Warspite series goes.

Mens Tokyo Laundry 'Hisashi' Faux Leather Distressed Belt
Mens Tokyo Laundry 'Hisashi' Faux Leather Distressed Belt
Offered by Xact Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 5 Mar. 2015
I love Tokyo laundry products. And their belts are great. Fake leather so nothing fancy but they look really good. You wouldn't be able to tell it was fake leather whilst it's on.

Fits brilliantly. I went for S/M and it gives me a few holes for getting smaller or larger, hopefully smaller!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2015 9:29 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pronouced pattern, 5 Mar. 2015
These trousers fit perfectly, so much so that I don't need the belt with them.

The material is a little thin and have a high level of polyester in them. But seems comfortable enough.

The check pattern is very pronounced. So you'll get noticed in them

French Connection Men's FC Embossed Formal Prong Belt, Multicoloured (Black/Brown), 34 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Two sides..., 5 Mar. 2015
This belt is a great idea. Double sided so you can have two colours. One black and one dark brown The buckle swivels around so you can use either or.

My biggest problem was I bought the 34" version. It certainly is not. The minimum size was 36". I punched a few extra holes in it and I'm happy now. But if you want a 34" belt, buy a smaller one

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4