Profile for elen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Westinghouse Bendan 132 cm/ 52-inches Ceiling Fans, Satin Chrome-Wengue
Westinghouse Bendan 132 cm/ 52-inches Ceiling Fans, Satin Chrome-Wengue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and totally worthwhile buying!!!, 15 Mar. 2016
Beautiful piece of kit. Have bought 4 by now and very happy with them. Silent barely hearing a wind sound on 3. Able to sleep with it on without any issues. I have to say that it is a rather heavy equipment so when I had to install them I ask for the electrician to help. If you will put in concrete ceiling will be better to use a stronger hook which really wasn't a problem. Follow the instructions to the letter and do not force anything during assembly. Everything should fit snug to avoid any noises. Good remote, mine has dimmable lights so great and the direction is changing to accommodate winter and summer use. I would recommend them strongly. At the end unfortunately it is true that you get what you buy for so you will pay more but in my opinion it totally worth it.

60L LITRE STAINLESS STEEL 3 COMPARTMENT RECYCLING BIN PEDAL WASTE TRASH RUBBISH GLASS, PAPER, PLASTIC, CANS, GARDEN WASTE AND COMPOST RECYCLE BIN

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not a 60 litre bin!, 25 May 2015
It is ok and I am happy for now but this isn't a 60 litre bin!! I already had a similar 60 litre compartment bin which I had to replace due to broken lids. When I compared the two, this one was the 2/3 of my previous one. The invoice was about a 60 litre bin as ordered but there was no indications about capacity either on the box or the bin itself. I couldn't be bothered to return it but I feel this should be pointed to make other people aware.

"Vogue Knitting": The Ultimate Knitting Book
"Vogue Knitting": The Ultimate Knitting Book
by Vogue

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible of knitting!!, 30 Jan. 2014
I had no idea on how to knit and learnt everything by reading this book!! I have done plenty of knitting projects since and they are all quite nice. This book has an answer for any question or problem you might come up with!!! Essential for anybody who thinks of taking over knitting!!

Fitflop Women's Due M-J Nubuck Mary Jane Flats, Black, 4 UK
Fitflop Women's Due M-J Nubuck Mary Jane Flats, Black, 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars looks nice! the proof will be on wearing!, 30 Jan. 2014
Looks and fits nicely! I am reserving further comments after wearing them for a while Overall, I liked my purchase!

Fitflop Gogh Moc, Women's Clogs, Brown (Bungee Cord), 4 UK (37 EU)
Fitflop Gogh Moc, Women's Clogs, Brown (Bungee Cord), 4 UK (37 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one!, 30 Jan. 2014
I bought this ones for in house use. Nice and soft although on the small side of the 37. They have become looser after wearing them and they are just right!

Fujifilm FinePix XP60 - Blue (16.4MP, 5x Optical Zoom, Waterproof to 20ft/6m, Shockproof to 5ft/1.5m)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, 30 Jan. 2014
Bought for present twice, nice and prompt de;livery. Sturdy nice camera, really waterproof with very good quality of pictures in a reasonable price!! Great combination!

Maglite Torch Solitaire Black
Maglite Torch Solitaire Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great torch!!, 30 Jan. 2014
Using it daily at work, small sturdy and lasting for ever!! Don't forget that there is a spare lamb on the back! This is my second one and I bought it only because I forgot about the spare lamp on the first one which I had for three years! Now I have two functional ones!!

Seca 201 Ergonomic Circumference Measuring Tape
Seca 201 Ergonomic Circumference Measuring Tape
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and sturdy little thing!!, 30 Jan. 2014
Fit for purpose, great for measuring head circumference and calfs (medical and nursing staff will understand why)!! Nice little thing!!

Andrew James Ice Cream Maker - Voted "Best Buy" By Which? Magazine. 1.5 Litre - White
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars useless!!!, 30 Jan. 2014
I haven't used it for a while since I bought it that is why the review is done now. I don't now whether I am naive but I was expecting from an ice-cream maker to make ice-cream . that means to put the ingredients in and come up with ice-cream. I was wrong!!! You apparently need to mix everything on your own, put them in the fridge for 30 minutes and put the huge bucket of this machine in the refrigerator for 8 hours before you even think of making an ice-cream. I struggled to get the thick mix from a small hole in the rotating bucket and I ended up with half frozen ice-cream, unable to get out from the bucket and transferred to another proper one to be stored . What was the meaning of buying a machine, if you are doing everything manually???? This is no more than an expensive glorified whisk!!!! Save money by using the recipe book,as the recipes are actually quite nice, mix the ingredients and put the mixture in the refrigerator. I can't return it as I have used it but this was a waste of money!!!!

CHIP-i -Quality New PU Leather Protective Flip Case Cover for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS - BLACK
Offered by Chiptastic Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value for money!!!, 28 April 2013
bought it for my boyfriend and he is loving it!! nice,genuine leather,vary good hold of the phone and the magnets are brilliant!!! Been to apple store-nothing like this one!!! Really good value for money!

Page: 1 | 2