Profile for Sandy Dunn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Yousave Accessories LG G3 Case Silicone X-Line Cover
Yousave Accessories LG G3 Case Silicone X-Line Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, easy to get off, 18 Nov. 2014
Great case-4 out of 5 as the Suparcase I bought is a bit better-but this one is easier to get off, and is very grippy.So if your changing batteries,SD cards or SIM cards, then this one is for you.It will give you the protection you need,but comes off easily as well

Kingston DTMCK/16GB USB Flash Memory Black 8 gb
Kingston DTMCK/16GB USB Flash Memory Black 8 gb
Offered by TopgadgetsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price and small form factor, 18 Nov. 2014
Does the job for extending my TP-Link 703 OpenWRT travel routers. Only sticks out about a cm.Had about 4 of these so far, none failed on me. Good value for the cheap price.

Tech Air  11.6-Inch  Lightweight Slimline Super Sleeve for Netbooks with Carry Strap
Tech Air 11.6-Inch Lightweight Slimline Super Sleeve for Netbooks with Carry Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 2nd bag for overnights/short stays away, 18 Nov. 2014
Got this as a slipcase to use in my overnight carry on case-so when I am in a hotel for a few nights,I can slip the laptop out in this with a few other bits and pieces (mouse,notebook,pens etc).Its a snug fit for my 11 inch HP notebook, and the handle/shoulder strap combo works well.Looks good (Tech Air is a good brand), which is a bonus.Great addition as a second laptop bag for those nights away from the office!

iMount Portable Car Air Vent Mount for Smartphones GPS iPhone - Black - works with iPhone, 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, all HTC, HTC One S, V, X, XL, HTC Desire, C, HD, S, Z, HTC Sensation, XE, XL, HTC Wildfire, S, HTC 7 Pro, ChaCha, Incredible S, Radar, Trophy, Salsa, Rhyme, Legend, Mozart, Gratia, EVO 3D, Explorer, HD Mini, HD2, HD7, HD7S, all other HTC, Samsung Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, S Advance, Ace, Ace 2, Note, Note 2
Offered by zhuz's shop

PortaPow V2 USB Power Monitor for Solar Panel/Mains Charger/USB Cable/PC
PortaPow V2 USB Power Monitor for Solar Panel/Mains Charger/USB Cable/PC

4.0 out of 5 stars Great peice of kit, backlight only grumble, 18 Nov. 2014
The only complaint I have about this is I wish the backlight would stay on for a bit longer than the 3-4 seconds.You can press the button, but again,only 3-4 seconds.Apart from that, excellent piece of kit, helped me work out why my G3 wouldn't charge properly (Android cable negotiation) on my Anker 40w 5 port USB power supply. If you have loads of cables and connectors, this is essential

SUPCASE LG G3 Case - Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case (Black/Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case for my LG G3, 18 Nov. 2014
Excellent case, lets you grip the phone ok but doesn't offer up friction when you slip it in your pocket.You can sit it on a desk, and because it is raised slightly, it protects the screen.Plus it doesn't add much bulk.Fits like a glove so dont expect to be taking it on and off all the time! Definitely recommended.

Minisuit Executive Wallet Case for LG G3
Minisuit Executive Wallet Case for LG G3

3.0 out of 5 stars Starts out ok, then goes all flappy., 18 Nov. 2014
Got this as I wanted to stand up my G3 but after about a week, the cover starts to flap about a bit.I would only use this as a Plan B, not for my everyday cover.For a quality one, go for the the SUPCASE LG G3 Case - Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case or the Yousave Accessories Silicone X Line Cover for LG G3 - Black .These dont have the cover but if you get a screen protector (see my other reviews), then you will be sorted

Tigerbox® Premium Tempered Glass Scratch Proof Crystal Clear Screen Protector (0.4mm Thickness) For LG G3 (D855) Mobile Phone
Offered by Tigerbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cover for me yet, 18 Nov. 2014
I bought this as every time I have tried to use the usual clear ones, I always ended up getting dust and such underneath it.This goes on great (do it in the shower room!) and because it is 0.4mm tick, it really protects my G3. Spend a bit more and get one of these covers-you wont regret it.

Nalu Velcro Aqua Surf / Beach / Wetsuit Shoes (Kids UK 13 / EU 32, Pink with Lilac Trim)
Offered by Charles Morgan London

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but kids still remain to be convinced, 15 Sept. 2014
Got these for the kids on holiday-as everyone else says, go for the smaller size, as they are very stretchy!!

Raspberry Pi B+ Desktop (700MHz Processor, 512MB RAM, 4x USB Port)
Raspberry Pi B+ Desktop (700MHz Processor, 512MB RAM, 4x USB Port)
Offered by Onda Radio

3.0 out of 5 stars I'll be honest, I bought this, and not ..., 15 Sept. 2014
I'll be honest, I bought this, and not really use it! The fact you cant backcharge through one of the 4 USB's, is an absolute pain, as you still have cables coming out of both ends.The Micro card doesn't seem to help with the long running problem of SD card corruption (it still does it). As a result, now looking at TP-LINK 703's running Openwrt.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8