Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for belgarionn > Reviews

Content by belgarionn

belgarionn "belgarionn"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Enemy (Jack Reacher, Book 8)
The Enemy (Jack Reacher, Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great novel, 28 April 2017
Reacher is always a great read. I found this one more poignant than the others I have read. There were insights in some of the passages I didn't expect. Definitely five stars.

Reebok San Jose Sharks Premier Hockey NHL Jersey Home L
Reebok San Jose Sharks Premier Hockey NHL Jersey Home L
Offered by All star sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jersey, 29 Jan. 2017
I don't know anything about hockey (except that cliche - "I went to the fights and a hockey game broke out"). But San Jose has the best logo in sports!

SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, White
SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 29 Jan. 2017
Puts out great sound. Bought if for a guest bedroom. Set-up was a no-brainer.

Givi EA103B Easy-Tank Bag with Magnet
Givi EA103B Easy-Tank Bag with Magnet
Offered by Fuorigiriweb

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 29 Jan. 2017
Good bag. Complicated, though. Still haven't figured out half of what it can do. I'm too busy using it. :)

Anker® Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard Cover for iPad Air 2 / Air/New iPad 9.7"(2017)Bluetooth Ultra-Slim with 6-Month Battery Life Between Charges and Comfortable Low-Profile Keys (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased. The keyboard layout is just like the Logitech's ..., 29 Jan. 2017
Wanted to get a keyboard for an iPad Air 2. I had used a Logitech keyboard for an older iPad. I bought the Anker product because I wanted to try something different, the reviews said it had a UK keyboard layout, and the price was right. I've been using the Anker product about a month and am, in general, pleased. The keyboard layout is just like the Logitech's - not really UK. The @ sign is over the 2 key instead of the single quote. But the '£' symbol is represented over the 3 key, so that's an improvement.

The Anker keyboard does not not fit as "snugly" on my iPad as the Logitech did on the previous model (the keyboard isn't EXACTLY the same size as the iPad), but there is no fear that the two will separate unexpectedly. The pop-up support is a nice touch and gives a feeling of additional security. It also supports the keyboard when vertical. The iPad tended to fall over on the Logitech when I tried the vertical position.

The really nice part for me is the feel of the keys. They have a nice solid feel that I love. I think most touch typists will appreciate that.

I am really pleased with the purchase so far.

Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly thought provoking, 28 Dec. 2016
I purchased this book after reading a review on the second book - Homo Deus. I found this book a good read and illuminating. It put many beliefs I already had Into words. I thought, chuckled, and, was worried. Sometimes all on the same page. Great book.

Black Smooth & Flat Float Glass Worktop Saver - 60 x 40cm by Pearl Glass Extra Large
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks great in the kitchen and it's big enough to cut ..., 8 Dec. 2016
It looks great in the kitchen and it's big enough to cut various food items. My wife claims it's too big and she can't pick it up and tip items into the pot. She is right, but I don't see that as a problem. I bought it. I like it!

Bosch Rotak 36 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawn Mower with 36 V Lithium-Ion Battery, Cutting Width 37 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 2 July 2016
This was a replacement for a gas-powered mower whose metal body had rusted through. (I had visions of the blade flying out and cutting my feet off at the ankles.) I did not want another petrol powered mower, but couldn't bear the thought of an electric cord - which I would cut eventually. The Bosch looked good and was battery powered. It arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. (The handle was a little fiddly, but would be easy to assemble with two people.)

It charged quickly. It is easy to maneuver, and the cutting height is easily adjustable. I found the design of the hand-grips surprising comfortable. The battery is easily accessible. The mower itself is light - I can pick it up and move it around with little effort. Bear in mind the shell and tires are (or look like) some kind of hard plastic material. I only mention it because the picture makes it look like some kind of metal. I was worried that the battery wouldn't do the entire yard (fair sized garden and a strip in front), but it handled it with ease. Still, measure your yard before purchasing in case the next model up is more suitable.

MiraFit Fully Adjustable Folding Gym Weight Bench
MiraFit Fully Adjustable Folding Gym Weight Bench
Offered by SDE Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bench, 21 May 2016
This bench is ok. Not very difficult to assemble. My only issue to far is the width of the seat. Unfortunately, my Gluteus Maximus tends to more to the "maximus" side (is there a *good* way to say "fat ass"?). That seat is tiny. And, no - I'm not going to put measurements for comparison purposes. I'm depressed enough as it is...

Epson Expression Premium XP-630 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer - Black
Epson Expression Premium XP-630 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not economical..., 21 May 2016
This is an ok printer. I am using it in WiFi mode. It can be slow to start printing (it makes a lot of noise before actually generating any prints), but performs acceptably once it gets warms up. The installation was easy on the Windows side and a little "fiddly" for the Mac. That may be because I don't really understand the operation of that platform. What really annoys me about this printer are the cartridges. Epson cartridges are expensive and, according to other comments, not filled to capacity. I tried two different sets of 3rd-party cartridges (both recommended in these comments) and neither worked. Be prepared to buy Epson cartridges ONLY and pay Epson prices.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9