Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Content by Ryan

Ryan

Pull Out / Sliding Under Desk Keyboard Tray / Shelf with Pen Holder (Black)
Pull Out / Sliding Under Desk Keyboard Tray / Shelf with Pen Holder (Black)
Offered by Stolmet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars i'm delighted with it, 6 July 2016
Took a while to get my head around the installation process because it wasn't exactly a step by step instruction, however having installed this, i'm delighted with it. It's sturdy, convenient and cheap. the pouch at the end is where I store my usb keys and the keyboard fits in with plenty of room to spare. highly recommended.

Bluetooth Speaker - iQualTech Wireless Speaker with built in Mic and Microphone Style Stand (White)
Offered by iQualTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Build sturdy, good sound, 6 July 2016
Build sturdy, good sound, very loud and fairly bassy, decent battery life.

The only fault with this product I have is the fact that the control buttons are reversed... on purpose. The button on the left goes to the next song and the button on the right replays. That's just wrong. I don't find myself using these functions much anyway.

FireTube (License Key)
FireTube (License Key)

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it. Bought this app a few days ago ..., 6 July 2016
This review is from: FireTube (License Key) (App)
I got this app on android back in the day, loved it. Bought this app a few days ago for the caching feature and this was because there is a podcast that lasts 3 hours and caching is so handy. For regular music videos this app is very good but for any video more than 10 minutes, the video restarts every so often and I don't know why. This is only a new thing because this didn't happen with the old version of this app I had.

Another issue is that I actually bought this same app on the android app store and find it kinda steep having to pay again.

Other than these flaws, I really love this app and will continue to enjoy it. thanks

sourcingmap UK Mains Plug Convenient Smart Home Mains Wireless Remote Control Power Socket Switch Outlet Set 1 Pack (1x Socket+ 1x Remote)
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars Only comes with one reciever., 22 Feb. 2016
Don't be fooled only comes with one receiver but works well enough. Does what it says on the tin.

Apple Earpods for iPhone 5/5S/5C - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Apple Earpods for iPhone 5/5S/5C - Non-Retail Packaging - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Note genuine Apple and came nearly broken in the box,, 30 Nov. 2015
We're in pretty good packaging and looked like a premium pair of apple earphones, however after I took them out of the box and tried using them in my phone, the music was playing out of one earphone louder than the other. After realising that the connector plugged into the phone was causing this, I jiggled it around and this more of less fixed the problem.
This issue would not arise with actual apple earphones however
The sound is good and they look convincing so for the price I can't say much.

Koolertron Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Game Controller Gamepad Joypad for Apple iOS iphone 4/4S ipad Android Phone/Tablet PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, well worth the buy!, 18 Oct. 2013
One of the best things i've ever bought for my phone and tablet. I used emulators a lot for playing playstation and gameboy games as well as older consoles, this makes the experience x20 times better.
my galaxy s3 fits comfortably into the holder, feels secure, easy to put in and remove, doesn't damage the phone, great!
The battery life is fantastic! I fully charge it overnight and it easily lasts me about a week with medium/high usage,
the buttons are a bit ... loose? I don't know, they don't feel as good as they could but that's not saying their bad by any means! I just like to have buttons that click :/
I would steer clear of the analog sticks personally, these are the only things that I can criticize on this product. They are not great. They are difficult to move accurately, but I personally didn't need them so it wasn't a problem for me.

Mostly everything was great on this and I would definitely recommend this to any friend, especially at the price!

TTsims - Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Bluetooth Sliding Wireless Keyboard Hardshell Case Cover with backlit keys - Black SIII

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept, but poorly designed., 18 Oct. 2013
I liked the idea of this keyboard case and was excited because I didn't like the touch screen keyboard. I bought this and as soon as I got it I knew it was a let down.
The keyboard is way too chunky, the keyboard is seriously uncomfortable in the hand, the keys (especially the space bar) are terrible quality and difficult to press, the keyboard is too small in comparison to the size of the shell and bezel... Just a bad overall experience.
I do like how the keyboard bends to work for a desk, the case removes from the keyboard and it looks nice, but the negatives overpower the positives.

Maybe work on improving the design.