Profile for kirstie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Waterproof Marine CD Stereo Radio cover
Waterproof Marine CD Stereo Radio cover

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after 3 weeks., 11 Jan. 2016
the plastic lugs which hold the front swivel face onto the backing plate broke of after 3 weeks without any abuse .

Pack Of 5 Plain Silicone Skins Cases For Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB) With Free Screen Protector - (Red, White, Purple, Blue, Yellow)

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap price cheap quality, 3 Mar. 2014
These really are cheap quality, they do not fit properly so everytime time you use you ipod, they come off. No I would not buy again.

Razor Rip Rider 360 Caster Trike
Razor Rip Rider 360 Caster Trike
Offered by Toptoyz Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but painful, 3 Mar. 2014
My son loves it, but it hurts his back , the seat is really uncomfortable. His hands also hurt him with the vibration. I need to make him a seat cover, and some handle covers. So unable to use it for long periods of time. His friend also has one, and he has the same problems. I would buy it again, but would prefer it to come with accessories.

Nomination Composable Women's Bead Classic Charms 925 Silver Kiss
Nomination Composable Women's Bead Classic Charms 925 Silver Kiss

4.0 out of 5 stars nice charm, 3 Mar. 2014
This charm is lovely, but it doesn't come packaged. It comes in a little plastic bag, which is not nice when you are sending it as a gift. It also came with a spacer charm attached, which was confusing ? I wouldn't buy any charms off Amazon again, I would use the main dealers, so you get the right packaging. But charm was nice.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 Dec. 2013
Its a good toy, but the finish of the ball isnt as good as I though it would be. Also its hard to find a cover for as nobody sells them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 10:00 PM GMT

Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products - Pink
Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products - Pink
Offered by ToiletTree Products

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 Dec. 2013
My 15 year old daughter loves it. Its well made and has enough power for what you want to do. I would recommend this to anybody.

Silverlit Blu-Tech Heli 3-Channel I-Connect Bluetooth Chopper (Assorted Colours)

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 29 Dec. 2013
This helicoper is ok when it works. You constantly have to reconnect to blutooth to use it ! Every time it falls it goes off. Much easier with a normal remote. I wouldnt recommend it.

Limit Boys Round Black Plastic Digital Watch 5391.56 With Black Bezel And Red/White Markers

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 29 Dec. 2013
This watch has a big face which is too big really for my 8 year old son. And the strap is too big, I need to put an extra hole in myself. I liked the chair its sat in in the packaging but the actual box was cheap and flimsy. I wouldnt buy this watch again.

Air Zooka (Colours May Vary)
Air Zooka (Colours May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Air Zooka (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
This is a great toy, no batteries, nothing to be lost, ie bullets,, just good clean fun. I would recommend this toy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 Dec. 2013
This is a good toy, but its a lot smaller than you think. My son loves it. I would recommend this toy and also recommend you buy lots of spare batteries as I did , as the power does not last long.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2013 8:13 PM GMT