Profile for J. P. Booker > Reviews

J. P. Booker

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money folks, 2 April 2016
After using this twice it exploded. Heard nothing from the seller when I requested a return and so Amazon had to open a case for me to get my money back. This item is rubbish and although cheap, should be fit for purpose. Dont waste your money folks!

Strictly Between Us
Strictly Between Us
by Jane Fallon

2.0 out of 5 stars Having loved all Jane Fallon's previous books I was so looking ..., 30 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Strictly Between Us (Paperback)
Having loved all Jane Fallon's previous books I was so looking forward to reading her latest. So disappointed in this and I am afraid I am giving up after 70 pages to read the new Lisa Jewell - who never disappoints. Didnt like the style of writing, the characters werent at all believable and the storyline was weak.

All The Little Lights
All The Little Lights
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: All The Little Lights (Audio CD)
Just love this CD and purchased it along with Flight of the Crow. It is so unusual to buy a CD and love most of the tracks and this one certainly doesnt disappoint.

Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF 4-in-1 Printer with Double-sided Printing
Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF 4-in-1 Printer with Double-sided Printing

5.0 out of 5 stars A good replacement for my old HP printer., 9 Feb. 2014
This is the first wireless printer I have bought and I went for an Epson because their print cartidges are much cheaper than their rivals. The whole thing was easy to set up and so far it is working perfectly. The scanner is a useful addition and for £84.99 it is excellent value for money. Arrived very quickly and well packaged.

Strictly Cat Dancing
Strictly Cat Dancing
by Jade King

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely present, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Strictly Cat Dancing (Hardcover)
I already have this little book and needed an extra Christmas present for a friend who loves Strictly Come Dancing and Cats! A perfect combination. Cute illustrations and a lovely book for us cat lovers!

Numatic Henry Vacuum Cleaner High Performance Brush, Red. Part number 601226. For Henry Hetty Numatic Hoover Vacuum Airo Turbine Turbo Carpet Brush Floor Tool Red
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful tool to have with Henry, 9 Feb. 2014
Bought this along with a Hetty for my daughter for Christmas. As she has four cats I thought this would help with removing pet hairs.

Flight Of The Crow
Flight Of The Crow
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favourite CD, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Flight Of The Crow (Audio CD)
Just adore Passenger's music and have All the Little Lights too although this one is my favourite.
Recommend this CD

Cats Premium Quality Thick Rubber Mouse Mat Pad Soft Comfort Feel Finish
Cats Premium Quality Thick Rubber Mouse Mat Pad Soft Comfort Feel Finish
Offered by Snuggle

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 8 Jan. 2014
Still using our large computer as we run a business from home and our old mouse mat was tatt. As I am a cat addict its replacement had to feature a cat! Nice thick mat which arrived very quickly and at a reasonable price.

Thomas Kent PORTOBELLO Mantel Clock - Purple Damask & Silver Foil Print
Thomas Kent PORTOBELLO Mantel Clock - Purple Damask & Silver Foil Print

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little clock, 8 Jan. 2014
Needed a purple mantle clock to match my newly decorated room and this fits the bill. Not quite as big as I would have liked but it looks nice sitting on my fireplace. One slight problem is that the hands bend very easily if you happen to catch it say when dusting.
This clock arrived very quickly, well packaged and overall for the price I like this product.

3 Pcs/set LED Professional Home Oral Dental Hygeine Cleaning Tool Kits - Dental Mirror + Plaque Remove + Tooth Stain Eraser

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive from Amazon, 9 Mar. 2013
Been searching for a new Hummingbird flosser as mine has stopped working. Agree with other reviewers that the switch soon packs in.
One thing that concerns me is the price of this product on Amazon!
Just bought one on another site for £5.99!! These are also available on EBay for approx. £10.50 £49.99 is a ridiculous price for something that will only last until the battery change.

Page: 1 | 2