Profile for MISS L FISHER > Reviews

Content by MISS L FISHER

MISS L FISHER

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Rescue Me (Heathens Ink Book 1)
Rescue Me (Heathens Ink Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 6 April 2017
I really enjoyed this book , I may have shed a tear or two but it was worth it . I would definitely recommend reading it .

Save the Date
Save the Date

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Read, 5 April 2017
This review is from: Save the Date (Kindle Edition)
This was a quick feel good read , really enjoyed it . I would definitely recommend giving it a read .

Wedlocked (Preslocke Book 3)
Wedlocked (Preslocke Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2017
Loved this whole series Ella & Brooke really hit the ball out the park with this book. I loved the re appearance of some old friends and I'm hoping it's a teaser for another wedding 😁.... but yeah definitely recommend reading this .

Working It (Metropolis Book 2)
Working It (Metropolis Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 16 Mar. 2017
Riley & Devon didn't disappoint with this great read, loved this story. I would definitely recommend reading this book .

Who We Are
Who We Are

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 16 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Who We Are (Kindle Edition)
I've read all this authors stories and loved them . This was a very touching & emotional story . I'm hoping there's another book for Rhys & Benny . I would definitely recommend this book .

Finding Hope (Finding Series, Book 5)
Finding Hope (Finding Series, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 16 Mar. 2017
I've been patiently waiting on this book and boy was it worth the wait . I loved it & would definitely recommend reading all of the authors books .

Faking It (Metropolis Book 1)
Faking It (Metropolis Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, 21 Jan. 2017
This was a lovely sweet read . I loved Gary & Travis they were so good together I was rooting for them right from the start. Definitely recommend reading this .

Nothing Special V
Nothing Special V

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 15 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Nothing Special V (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved Tech & Steele's story love the way the team is growing and the new characters . I can't wait for the next book . There's a treat at the end as well :) . I would definitely recommend reading this series it just keeps getting better & better .

Into This River I Drown
Into This River I Drown

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Nov. 2016
I honestly don't know what to say about this book , to say it was brilliant is an understatement . I fell in love with Benji right from the start , I laughed with him and omg did I cry for him. Its another great book from the author and going down as one of my all time favourite books . I have recommended this book to all my friends .

Ricky
Ricky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 30 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Ricky (Kindle Edition)
I've been counting the days for Ricky's story and it was definitely worth the wait. Ricky's character intrigued me in the previous book ( called Timing). I laughed with Ricky & I also cried with him on his journey to finding love . I would definitely recommend reading their story .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12