Profile for jaytei > Reviews

Content by jaytei

jaytei "jaytei" (west coast UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Philips PowerPro Duo fc6169/01 Bagless 0.6L 2000 W Titanium Vacuum Cleaner Foot and Electric Sweeper Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Broom, Titanium, 0.6 l, Dry, Carpet, Hard Floor, 83 dB)

4.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionised hoovering!, 18 Sept. 2017
Decided to buy a new vacuum, once we ran out of Hoover bags for our old Panasonic cylinder.
Decided on this one, which is a upgrade in everyway. Battery charged, bagless, allergy filter, upright, 2 in 1, 2000w.

Our old vac was 1500w, plug in, bagged, keeps rolling upside down when you pull it behind you.

New one is 5hr charge time and only 40min run time, with 0.6l bin. Which worried me, but a leap of faith.
Took 40 mins to Hoover the flat before. Now takes 15mins as I have total freedom to move about. Lightweight, and obvious better suction coupled with upright Hoover brush, means I filled the bin even after hoovering the whole flat with the old one first, as an experiment.

Only down points I can raise are:
I used the 2 in 1 handheld part to Hoover the car.
Much easier as needed no plug and extension cable like before. But not so great results, good but not great.
I kept accidentally pushing the power button when hoovering the car, as the button is kind of right in the spot where you need your thumb to go, to get a good grip to the thing while in use.
The long nose attachment isn't durable enough to take the bashing they get when you're in the nook and crannies. I can see it could break without due care.
Other than that, it is great and glad we bought it!

Just to point out. This model is not on Philips UK website as it is a European model. It comes with a European plug. But no adapter.
This Hoover is highly rated in Europe.
The UK version of this 2 in 1 Hoover is available. It is around £20 less to buy, but is not a X4 cyclon as the EU is.

Hope this helps

Mens/Gents Green Novelty Monster Claw Slippers Ideal Christmas Gift - Khaki - UK SIZE 11
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but crap, 4 Aug. 2017
Crap. Fun, but crap. They don't last very long. The bottom is too thin to keep my feet warm.

Modelcraft 12 ml Curved Syring includes Tip, White
Modelcraft 12 ml Curved Syring includes Tip, White

5.0 out of 5 stars These work, recommend, 4 Aug. 2017
Actually brilliant! I use it to jet blast the crap, that get stuck in the sides of my mouth out. This works. A bit fiddley, but got the hang of it now.

Top Rated Car Charger, [Lifetime Warranty] RAVPower Dual USB Car Adaptor (4.8A/24W, iSmart Charging, Built-in Safety Protection) for iPhone 7 / 6S Plus / 5S, iPad Air / Mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 Edge, Nokia and More - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best by far!, 4 Aug. 2017
Bought this a long time ago. It really is, by far the best and most robust in car usb charger I've ever used. I'm very happy with it. Recommend!
Don't waste your money on cheap crap.

Elite Cycling Project Men's Road Racer Gel Fingerless Gloves Gloves Yellow L'
Elite Cycling Project Men's Road Racer Gel Fingerless Gloves Gloves Yellow L'
Offered by Glendinning Ltd Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, these work fine. I'm happy, 4 Aug. 2017
Seem well made. Not used them yet but quietly confident. I need some wrist protection for when I fall off the bike, as I like to ride trails and rough terrain. I usually bash the very bottom of my hand, just before the wrist when I fall. So for this purpose, they are not so good, as there is no padding on that part of the glove.
But for my palm, which also takes a bash, and the skin between my thumb and index finger, these gloves will really help I'm sure.
The size guide is spot on, they fit me perfectly.
Wash at 30c.

The Lost Boys
The Lost Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soundtrack ever award goes to..., 4 Aug. 2017
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
Fantastic, it's one of my favourite albums ever. I owned it on tape cassette as a teenager, and I figured its time to buy the CD.

Mucky Nutz Gut Fender Mudguard (Blue)
Mucky Nutz Gut Fender Mudguard (Blue)
Offered by SDJ Sports Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems okay, 4 Aug. 2017
A am surprised as I was expecting a kind of solid plastic moulded mud guard. But it is not. It is a piece of flat plastic which has been cut out of a sheet, and that's basically it.
I'm sure it cost around 50p to manufacture. So a great profit on this product I'm sure!
Not to say it's crap, I've not tried it yet. I have put it on the bike ready for a ride tomorrow.
I get the impression it will do the job. It is long and wide enough. You can fasten it on with some enclosed Velcro. Takes 1 minute to attach.
Just surprised at what you get for £8 odd.

Hugo Boss The Scent Deodorant Stick for Man, 75 ml
Hugo Boss The Scent Deodorant Stick for Man, 75 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous products., 4 Aug. 2017
Only just tried it today. A bit skeptical as I've not tried this scent before, and i like to stick with what I know. But unfortunately for me the other Hugo Boss that I know and trust are not available anymore. So here goes...
So far so good

Update: The scent isn't so strong, and doesn't last all day. Like the previous ones I prefer.

The Journey Man
The Journey Man

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 4 Aug. 2017
This review is from: The Journey Man (Audio CD)
Huge fan of Goldie's 1st album Timeless. Couldn't wait to hear this new album and purchased on realise day. As original Drum and Bass sounds go, it's better than anything I've heard in a long time. But unfortunately for me, only one standout track. Couple of other good ones. Looking forward to the books release, and seeing Goldie live in November.

Regina
Regina

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Experimental, 4 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Regina (MP3 Download)
Excellent! Been looking forward to hearing her work, ever since I first heard her voice on a Jose James album (While you were sleeping), which Jamie Cullum put me onto some years ago.
Looking forward to seeing her live at some point. The music is fresh and experimental. Doing her own thing. Reminds of the journey Tori Amos first two albums took me on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15