Profile for T. J. Skelton > Reviews

Content by T. J. Skelton

T. J. Skelton "old hand" (Scarborough UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Forefront Cases Leather Rotating Cover/Stand Case with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function and Stylus Pen for 7 inch Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 2013 - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars This is my second Forefront case and recommend to all, 25 May 2015
This is my second Forefront case and recommend to all, it is very good at propping on your knee or lap for those of us that are disabled !
I would have given it 5 stars but for a couple of small niggling things but that's me being a perfectionist my own worst enemy! having said that it does every thing Forefront say's.

Energizer Intelligent AA/AAA Battery Charger UK Plus With 4AA 2000mah Rechargeable Batteries

1.0 out of 5 stars There must be better on the market, 29 Nov. 2014
There must be better on the market. It tells you the batteries are duds when they are new ones and you can only charge two at a time or four!

Halogen Bulb Removal Tool Green
Halogen Bulb Removal Tool Green
Offered by Frilioth

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
This tool is a must if you Halogen bulbs that are difficult to remove or fit !

Chenille Pair of Rounded Arm Caps Sofa Furniture Cover Antimacassar (Green)
Chenille Pair of Rounded Arm Caps Sofa Furniture Cover Antimacassar (Green)
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sept. 2014
The wife says they're just what we wanted!!!

Moto G Premium Quality Screen Protector : Crystal Clear HD edition (2 in Pack - Front) by TUFFskinz

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT RECOMMENDED BY ME !, 22 Jan. 2014
I found the fitting instructions rather confusing to say the least ! I could not define which way was up or which was the first despite numbers. I defy anyone to fit the screen protector without trapping air bubbles !
I used both Screen Protectors with no success and both went in the bin! I am now looking else were!
I must say they are not expensive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2014 6:16 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Soap for dry skin, 23 Nov. 2013
I chose this soap for its natural contents ,
I found it is excellent for dry skin especially those of us with eczema ,
I have cut it up into small tablets and use in every room I wash my hands and face .
The only problem is getting a lather on in hard water areas , but it is worth the extra effort,
It is made in the same way it has been for thousands of years! so it must be good,
If you want nice silky hands you should try this!

Ice Tip/Ferrule for use on walking sticks & crutches on ice/snow
Ice Tip/Ferrule for use on walking sticks & crutches on ice/snow
Offered by Eskimo Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars NONE SLIP, 20 Jan. 2013
If you you have to walk with a stick in Snow , Ice and rough Terrain this on the end of your walking stick is brilliant.

Timeline of Britain
Timeline of Britain

4.0 out of 5 stars TIMELINE OF BRITAIN, 20 Jan. 2013
If you are into History and Dates this is for you .
I would have given it 5 stars if it had a little more detail .

The 12" Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippery Wok, 20 Jan. 2013
This is without doubt the best wok I have ever used , when they say it is Non-Stick it is NONE-STICK and easy to wash up! I now have a full set these pans all made by Ozeri and well worth the money. If you need a Wok that sticks THIS IS NOT IT !
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2013 10:15 PM BST

Wood Furniture Repair Scratch Kit Markers
Wood Furniture Repair Scratch Kit Markers
Offered by Eridu Store Ltd UK - Same Day Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Wood Repair Pens, 30 Nov. 2010
I restore Antique furniture for a living and use many stains , this product for anyone to use is simple and brilliant .You can even use one on top of the other to reach the desired shade. The pen is simple to use and clean on the hands also compared to other pens are reasonably priced .

Page: 1 | 2