Profile for Mr. M. Dunn > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Dunn

Mr. M. Dunn "southpaw_superstar" (UK)

Comply T-100 Isolation Earphone Tips - (Medium) Platinum
Comply T-100 Isolation Earphone Tips - (Medium) Platinum

2.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable, cheap and get dirty very quickly., 12 Sept. 2011
After needing some replacement buds for my klipsch headphones, I decided to give these a try.

I was completley disappointed by them. They are very uncomfortable and difficult to actually get into your ear, they feel and look very cheap and even the medium sized ones were very large.

Now, this could just be my grubby ears (although I've never had this problem with other buds) but they were absoloutely covered in wax when I removed them and were very difficult to clean. I ended up chucking a pair away and haven't used the others.

I can confidently say I would not recommend buying these.

World of Warcraft: The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm
World of Warcraft: The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm
by Christie Golden

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent novel from start to finish, 27 Feb. 2011
I am pleased to say that I enjoyed every page of this book. The author has a real knack for imagery and keeping the reader engaged. As a player and fan of world of warcraft the settings and characters in the book were immediately familiar and it was fun and exciting to hear them described in a new way.

If you are a fan of world of warcraft or just fantasy novels in general I would definitely recommend this book, just get it.

Sennheiser PX200 Black Closed Mini Headphone Black
Sennheiser PX200 Black Closed Mini Headphone Black

2.0 out of 5 stars These headphones are simply craptacula., 24 Feb. 2007
I've been through plently headphones before and I've never come passed a pair that cost me so much and gave me so little.

There's simply NO bass, raising the volume levels at all results in your music becoming in audible and tinny and they're not comfortable and keep sliding off the side of your head.

It's a shame considering the PX100's were excellent! They get 2 stars because they were a little better at reducing outside noise.

Don't buy these, buy the PX100's, they're A LOT better!