Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Dj Moves > Reviews

Content by Dj Moves

Dj Moves (Blackwood, South Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Thundercats Costume Accessory, Mens Lion-O Full Mask
Thundercats Costume Accessory, Mens Lion-O Full Mask
Offered by The Movie Shop Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats Hooooooo, 8 Jan. 2017
I bought this mask as the one that comes with the costume is awful. This mask is good quality, well painted. it has foam inside to hold it in place. It will fit an adult well especially if you have a large noggin lol. Too big for a child. Looks great with the official costume and sword of omens. I got the sword from Ebay although the blade is too short. I bought the muscle chest official costume through eBay also but it came from Australia. The costume is discontinued now so you'll be lucky to find one to go with this mask. There are better sword of omens on eBay and Amazon for 100.00 + proper Cosplay ones not official.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Thundercats In Your Pocket
Thundercats In Your Pocket
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Thundercats In Your Pocket (Toy)
WHAT ARE THE PHRASES PLEASE? Thanks, Ben.

Life On The Road [Signed Edition]
Life On The Road [Signed Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Nov. 2016
Is this signed by Ricky or another cast member???

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cosplay gun., 22 April 2016
Great gun for my Deadpool Cosplay. Sturdy for an adult. Removable scope, butt, barrel, light and ammunition cartridge. Orange end to keep it legal for Cosplay. Working Light attachment and machine gun sound with batteries. The butt is different to the one pictured on the listing its solid. Great price and fast delivery.

Kylo Scarf Black Tassel Long Scarf Halloween Costume Cosplay Accessories
Kylo Scarf Black Tassel Long Scarf Halloween Costume Cosplay Accessories
Offered by ValuePack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kylo Ren Cosplay costume accessory to add to your ..., 15 Feb. 2016
Great Kylo Ren Cosplay costume accessory to add to your costume. Much wider and longer than I expected, nice material, almost screen like pattern. Arrived quickly. Very happy with the price too, Thanks.

Rubie's Official Adult's Deluxe Batman Costume - Medium
Rubie's Official Adult's Deluxe Batman Costume - Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Some advice before buying!!!!, 6 Feb. 2016
I bought this costume purely for the muscle chest as I bought the mask, gloves, belt, boots and Cape separately after reading the reviews on here. I'm 6ft tall with a 38inch waist and the large costume fitted fine. The mask and cowl that comes with the costume is awful and the ears are very flimsy, I binned them in favour of buying them separately. The belt is cheap rubber with Velcro which I also binned in favour of the belt I bough on Amazon. The boot tops are attached to the trousers and are naff. If you just want this costume for a laugh buy it or do as I did and buy the other parts separate. This is the only way to do a Batman costume that is half good. A proper Cosplay suit will cost you over a thousand pounds on Etsy or Ebay. I hope this review was helpful to anyone thinking of buying this costume. I've attached pictures of me without boots for reference. The pictures on this review show the costume with my own tweeks. The only part of the original costume here is the chest, legs and arms. I'll be adding my own knee high boots too as the boot covers on the costume are awful. I added my own gloves also available on Amazon, the rubies Dark Knight mask and did facepaint around my eyes, a custom made neck seal to hide my skin available through the Imperial supply depot on Facebook, a new belt from Amazon made of plastic unlike the rubbish rubber one you get with the costume and a Cape from Ebay.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Red Dwarf : Just The Smegs - Smeg Ups and Smeg Outs (BBC) [DVD]
Red Dwarf : Just The Smegs - Smeg Ups and Smeg Outs (BBC) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Llewellyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Smegging great!!!, 2 Dec. 2015
Great dvd. 2 main features and some bonus smegs too. Great price and fast delivery.

Thanks.

Star Wars The Black Series Kylo Ren Force FX Deluxe Lightsabre
Star Wars The Black Series Kylo Ren Force FX Deluxe Lightsabre
Offered by a1 Toys

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sabre a shame about Amazons customer service!!!, 25 Nov. 2015
Very disappointed with Amazon on this occasion. The item wasn't in a Amazon box when it arrived so the original box of this collectors item was damaged. I opened the box and it looked like it had been opened before. I unwrapped the sabre to find marks on the blade and scratches on the hilt. I put the batteries in and to my amazement the sound didn't work and the LED was broken too!!! Amazon are sending a replacement but I find this really unprofessional as I've read other reviews on Amazon with people having similar problems. My new one will arrive Friday.

From what I saw the sabre is a great design, excellent materials, weighty and pretty accurate to the movie, not a toy!!! The only problem as other people have said is the hilt is way to thick. Other than that amazing product.

I would give it 4 stars if it had worked, with a point knocked off for the hilt thickness. A must buy for any Star Wars fan / collector.

I received the replacement today, they did package it up in a grey postal bag this time but when I opened that once again the original box had a massive tear in it and it had part of an old address label on it. So once again amazon is sending me returned, damaged, secondhand items other customers have returned to them. Very disappointed.

I called amazon and got nowhere with their foreign call centre. I'm now waiting for a 3rd replacement!!!

I received the replacement Sunday and it's fine , third time lucky. After alot of confusing emails from Amazon I've now been told not to return the 2 broken sabers and I won't be charged for them. I have an email from Amazon stating this so there's no repercussions on me.

At last a resolution thanks to me getting through to a person in a UK call centre in Edinburgh today.

I will definitely think twice before ordering large expensive items from Amazon again!!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2015 7:42 PM GMT

This Is Your Life
This Is Your Life

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed with Amazons downloads, 2 Oct. 2015
This review is from: This Is Your Life (MP3 Download)
very disappointed with Amazons downloads. HMV and other sites sell digital downloads at 320 kbps. Why can't Amazon, very frustrating.

The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trilogy of 3 classic movies, 19 Sept. 2015
Great trilogy of 3 classic movies. You know what these are about so I won't bore you with a long review. great transfwer picture and sound, loadsa extras at a great price too. Fast delivery. Buy it now.

Page: 1 | 2