Profile for ruthy > Reviews

Content by ruthy

ruthy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Blulu Magnetic Cupboard Locks for Baby Safety Child Proofing (4 Locks + 1 Key)
Blulu Magnetic Cupboard Locks for Baby Safety Child Proofing (4 Locks + 1 Key)
Offered by Mudder Online UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 May 2016
I have been using these for over a week now and they are very good. They appear very secure unless you forget you have them and give the cupboard good old yank but they are baby proof. The magnet we just attach to the fridge door. Definately recommend

Defenders Solar-Powered Sonic Mole Spike
Defenders Solar-Powered Sonic Mole Spike

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 18 May 2016
We have been having a mole issue in our garden for some time and nothing we do will get rid of this pesky little nuisance and so I thought I'd give this a try having read the mixed reviews. Well the first 24 hrs there was a mole mound right next to the mole spike but I thought give it a fair chance and we were going away for 2 nights and came home to find another 2 mole mounds. conclusion? this spike is useless.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder (Colours May Vary)
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder (Colours May Vary)
Offered by BabySecurity

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but....., 8 Mar. 2016
Great idea and my son loved it especially with banana in but it's a nightmare to clean the banana out of it, even 3 times in the dish washer.

TLCmat® Soft Foam Play Mat Puzzle with Animal and Transportation Pop-Out
TLCmat® Soft Foam Play Mat Puzzle with Animal and Transportation Pop-Out
Offered by ResultSport

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 8 Mar. 2016
We have this in our lounge for our little one to play on during the day. He loves it and enjoys pulling them up. Once he's in bed toys are put away and it is stored nicely under the sofa. Good purchase

TLCmat® Soft Foam Play Mat Puzzle Jigsaw With Number (0-9) Pop-Out
TLCmat® Soft Foam Play Mat Puzzle Jigsaw With Number (0-9) Pop-Out
Offered by ResultSport

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 8 Mar. 2016

Skechers Women's GO Walk Undercover Trainers Black 7 UK, 40 EU
Skechers Women's GO Walk Undercover Trainers Black 7 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 22 April 2014
I bought these shoes based on another review posted. I am a nurse that also suffers with plantar Fasciitis and have to wear orthotic shoe inserts, finding comfortable shoes that are deep enough for orthotics without your shoe flying off are hard to come across. They are lightweight, breathable, very comfy and most of all fit my inserts and they stay on my feet.
Would definitely recommend and will be buying more.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for motivation, 22 April 2014
I love this fitbit flex, I had been wanting one of a while but was unsure. I have had it a month now and I feel it is benefiting my activity and fitness. Download the fitbit app for iPhone & iPad and it wirelessly syncs to tell you your steps, calories burned, miles covered, and if your tracking calories in you can also log that, along with water drank etc. you can link the app with other apps such as "my fitness pal" that logs you food intake. You can set certain targets on the app for yourself such as 10,000/15,000/20,000 steps per day, it also lets you know when you have hit your target steps by doing a celebratory buzz on your arm.
I am a nurse and like to see how many steps I have done in a day and along with me going to the gym that equates to a lot. When in the gym It does track when your running on the treadmill, however the rower, bike and any other stationary equipment you need to log yourself in the active minutes part of the app.
I have only used the sleep log twice on the flex and from what I can see it does log your restless times in the night. I just prefer not to wear mine at night.
As I am a nurse I can get away with wearing this item on my wrist as it is easy to clean with no areas that are appear hard to get to. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend.

1 pair clips for gloves and mittens
1 pair clips for gloves and mittens

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, 29 Dec. 2013
I bought these for my mum as a joke to go with her new leather gloves for Christmas as She is always loosing her gloves. She clipped them on to her gloves and coat sleeves and they did the job

LEGO Creator 31006: Highway Speedster
LEGO Creator 31006: Highway Speedster
Offered by Robert Levenstone

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyone's a lego fan, 29 Dec. 2013
I brought this for a friends 5yr old boy for Christmas and was informed that he loved it, especially when my husband helped him build one of the cars. It comes with instructions on how to build each car and is easy to follow.
The lego comes in separate bags and my only recommendation is to open on bag at a time and keep them separate from each other as it is difficult and time consuming to separate them once mixed.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
by Suzanne Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift for reader, 29 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my 11 year old niece as I knew this is what she wanted and her face lit up on Christmas Day when she opened it. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4