Profile for Ms. S. Greenwood > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. Greenwood

Ms. S. Greenwood (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Cmyk® Solar Operated 30 LED String Light with Crystal Ball Covers, Ambiance Lighting, Great for Outdoor Use in Patio, Pathway, Garden, Indoor Use in Party, Bedroom Decor (Warm White)
Offered by AlanTan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little lights, 19 Mar. 2017
Fabulous lights. Bought as a present for my mum for her garden and she loves them. Lovely warm colour when they light up. Easy to set up and charged quickly. We put them on the garden arch - the roses are not yet big enough to cover the arch so we felt it needed something to make it look less blank. The lights are perfect. Wound them over the arch and they easily stretche from side to side and when they light up look beautiful. I don't have a proper garden only a small paved yard but think I may just get some and pin them around the wall as they really look pretty.

New Ladies/Womens Grey/Fuchsia X-Hiking Faux Suede & Mesh Hiking Boots - Grey/Fuchsia - UK SIZE 5

2.0 out of 5 stars Walking shoes, 17 Feb. 2017
Unfortunately I personally did not like these shoes. My mother got a pair and she thinks they are great. I found them uncomfortable and not very supportive and a little hard under foot. Passed them to mum

Skechers Retros Og 82 Flynn, Women's Sneakers, Blue (Nvaq), 5 UK (38 EU)
Skechers Retros Og 82 Flynn, Women's Sneakers, Blue (Nvaq), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by Schuhe24

2.0 out of 5 stars Sneakers, 17 Feb. 2017
These are a little larger than other Sketchers I have bought but not uncomfortably so - bought a 5 and decided to keep them. Want them for my holiday so will be doing a lot of walking so do not want shoes that are too tight. Great colours and fab price.

Just discovered the reason that they feel big is that one is a size 5 and the other is a 7 - not worn them very often as one of them felt far too big and uncomfortable

Skechers Flex Appeal Totally Fab, Women's Fitness Shoes, Black (noir/multi), 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoes, 17 Feb. 2017
Wow -what can I say - these are so comfortable. They have not been off my feet. Never had shoes with memory foam and it did take a little getting used to but love it now. I love Sketchers and these were an excellent purchase.

art Women's HARLEM Mary Jane - Black (Gaucho Total Black) - 5
art Women's HARLEM Mary Jane - Black (Gaucho Total Black) - 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 17 Feb. 2017
Fabulous shoes - a lovely addition to my Art collection. The fit is always good with this product. I have slightly wide feet but never feel uncomfortable in Art shoes. These are just so smart and comfortable.

Aosbos Recycled Insulated Lunch Box Tote Cooler Bag (Macloon White)
Aosbos Recycled Insulated Lunch Box Tote Cooler Bag (Macloon White)
Offered by TOP1 SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab lunch tote, 17 Feb. 2017
This did take a little while longer to arrive than I expected but well worth the wait. It is a deceptive little lunch tote - more fits in than expected. The colour is bright and sunny -looks much more expensive that the price paid and I have had loads of compliments. Going to get another one in a different colour. I was also surprised at how cold my lunch was when I unpacked it 6 hours later. I can fit so much into it. Really fab lunch tote.

Home Discount 3 Step Ladder, Heavy Duty Steel, Folding, Portable With Anti-Slip Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great step ladders, 17 Feb. 2017
These are just what I need. They are a little heavy but I feel safer using them because of that - sturdy and safe. I have very high cupboards in my kitchen which I have to be honest and say have not been investigated for a while as I just could not reach them. Now no excuse. They fold up and fit in a small space from where I can lift them out easily. Really pleased.

Fossil Women's Watch ES3077
Fossil Women's Watch ES3077

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 17 Feb. 2017
Oh love this watch. Fossil watches are always unique. The face is very attractive and easy to see. I like the narrow strap and then the bigger face. I feel very elegant when I wear this beautiful watch.

Car Dash Cam(with 32GB Card),OldShark 1080P FHD Driving Video Recorder Metal Shelled Dashboard Camera Built in G-Sensor,Night Vision,Parking Monitor,Motion Detection,Loop Recording,170 Wide Angle
Offered by OldShark Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Dash Cam, 17 Feb. 2017
This arrived quickly and was well packaged and easy to set up. I did have a little problem with it falling off the windscreen but learnt to really dry where I attached it. I unfortunately had to return the camera as the screen locked after only 4 weeks use and the battery died and it would not recharge. Customer service was excellent but I do not want to have to reset the camera every day if this was a reoccurring issue. Shame as it is a nice looking item and easy to set up. The battery life in the camera was almost non existent but other cameras seem to have this problem. A real shame as I did feel safer driving when it was in place.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2017 3:58 AM GMT

UnsichtBra Wellness Padded Bra Set of 3 (G_PiBlaLi) (XL)
UnsichtBra Wellness Padded Bra Set of 3 (G_PiBlaLi) (XL)
Offered by UnsichtBra

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bras, 17 Feb. 2017
Love these - have bought a few now - I did get a bigger size that normal as though the band fit I need a better cup size. Lovely bright colours and very comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18