Profile for Mrs. Joyce M. Shallcross > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Joyce M. ...

Mrs. Joyce M. Shallcross (uk)

Dare to Dream Bigger: The 'Inside Work' Handbook for Entrepreneurs and Passionate World-Changers
by Clare Josa

5.0 out of 5 stars I can only describe this book as "abso-blooming-lutely" fantastic. I love Clare's work, 7 April 2017
I can only describe this book as "abso-blooming-lutely" fantastic. I love Clare's work, having read practically all of her books, and this is the very best of a brilliant collection. I urge you to buy it now and see for yourself.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 July 2014
brilliant, thanks *****

Gratitude: A Daily Journal - Inspiring You To Make The Miracle Of Gratitude Part Of Your Daily Life
by Clare Josa
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Gratitude, A Daily Journal, 16 Oct. 2013
I bought this journal to use daily, starting 1st October. I've long been into writing 5 positive things a day in just any old notebook I could find, so this journal, which comes with ready-made prompts and lasts for a whole year, is just the job. There's also a forum to join so I can share my gratitude "journey" with other travellers along the same road.
Thank you, Clare, for a super journal and for the opportunity to share my thoughts with others along the way.
Joy

Following on from this, which I bought a couple of years ago, I have just purchased another one - I love it so much. Thank you Clare

Quick and Simple Knits for Babies and Children: 8 Designs from Up-and-Coming Designers! (Quick & Simple)
by Rosalyn Jung

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Simple, 22 May 2013
I really enjoyed this is colourful and extremely well illustrated knitting book, with some exciting new designs for experienced knitters.

Crocheting for Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
Crocheting for Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
by Susan Brittain

4.0 out of 5 stars american, 18 Nov. 2009
this is a good book, full of detail etc, and ideal for the beginner, with one exception. it is written by and published by americans, which is fine for the american market, but british crocheting uses different names, etc. so be aware if you are british that this book leans towards the american crocheter.