Profile for D. Parker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Durex Invisible Extra Sensitive Condoms - Pack of 12
Durex Invisible Extra Sensitive Condoms - Pack of 12

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 15 Jan. 2017
Truly invisible after one broke and left me unprotected. I don't recommend these.

Cfanny Couple Cute 3D Santa Print Ugly Christmas Pocket Sweatshirt Hoodies,Christmas Cat,X-Large
Offered by CfannyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Revoltingly good, 15 Jan. 2017
Suitably revolting to raise lots of comments. That's what Christmas jumpers are all about, after all.

The Christmas Workshop Men's Christmas Elf Waistcoat, Green, 44R (Manufacturer Size:X-Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, if a little small., 15 Jan. 2017
Great fun, even if too small. I got some good laughs out of this.

Bluetooth Running Headphones, SoundPEATS Q9A Sport Gym Running Bluetooth Headsets Noise Cancelling Headphones for all Bluetooth-enabled Devices (Purple)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, bad sound., 15 Jan. 2017
Great for running as they stay on your ears. But the sound is awful. If you don't want top quality sound when pounding the streets, and you want no bass, these will do for you. But if you expect more....look elsewhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2017 3:33 AM GMT

Quirky Align Magnetic Stapler with Detachable Base for stapling extra-large documents

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy. Not fit for purpose., 15 Jan. 2017
Great idea, but the quality of the product doesn't make it fit for purpose. I went to use it for the first time and proudly show off to my partner how I could staple a single sheet of paper in the centre - and it fell to pieces. Upon examination, there are some very flimsy pieces which hold it together. I tried to reassemble it, but it was pointless. This will never work. Needs a complete redesign and I wouldn't recommend that anyone buys this as it is. Shame as it's a good idea.

bonVIVO® GAZETARO I design cafetiere and French Press made of stainless steel and glass in copper finish with filters, (1.0l / 1,000ml / 34 ounces)
Offered by Bonstato

2.0 out of 5 stars A BRIBE TO GIVE A 5 STAR REVIEW??? NO THANKS., 30 Dec. 2016
Arrived in super fast time at lunchtime today and used it twice already. Makes great coffee, looks nice, no complaints. Except for the little piece of paper that comes with it offering you a free spare filter if you write a 5 star review. Isn't that misleading?? Dishonest??

So, let me concentrate on the bad points. This is just a simple glass cafetière with a copper coloured metal jacket on it, which worryingly traps water between the glass and the metal when you wash it. That could cause problems in months to come. One star off for that.

It's also ok value at the sale price of £22, but not great. Definitely not worth the full price of £44. One star off for that.

And the reason I went for this over others was due to the 5 star reviews. Now I know better, I wouldn't have bought it so readily. Another star off for that.

Shame really as I have no complaints so far, except for the concern over what it will look like in a couple of months time.

I won't take a photo of my review and send it to the vendors for my free filter though, partly because I haven't given it a 5 star review as requested, but mainly because I don't like that form of bribery which undermines the whole review system for Amazon. Why not make a great product and sell it for a fair price to earn the 5 star reviews honestly?? What I want to know is whether it still looks good in 3 months time, but no one will tell me.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2017 2:24 PM GMT

Nouske Swipe Case for iPhone 7 Plus with Stand/Window View /Magnetic Closing/TPU bumper/Flip Full Cover Navy Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good case, 25 Dec. 2016
This is a great case for my iPhone 7 plus. Functionally it works perfectly and it looks great too. I wouldn't hesitate in ordering another one if I needed too.

2 x Luxury Belgian Style Waffle Mix - Waffle Mixture for Belgian Waffles & Liege Waffles

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 July 2016
Very easy to use and very tasty. Everyone is impressed so far and there's minimal mess to prepare the batter. I'll be buying more of these.

Philips White Sonicare AirFloss Pro Electric Power Flosser
Philips White Sonicare AirFloss Pro Electric Power Flosser
Offered by allbeautyShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great product., 26 July 2016
This is disappointing. I have a plug in water flosser, but liked the idea of something which was portable and quick to use, but the two products are a world apart. This fires up to 3 short bursts of water, whereas the plug in one, which has a much bigger reservoir, has a constant stream of water. I find this one messy to use and awkward as you have to fill the reservoir so frequently. Having said that, it does just about work, but the extra few coins for the larger plug in one is most definitely worth it. I'm not sure I'll use this very often.....possibly never again.

Core150® Attitude Shaker - Pink - 1 Litre Protein Shaker Bottle. Contains easy stack removable storage with 3 compartments
Offered by Core150

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2016
These simply work well. With a measure on the side to allow the correct amount of water, and the pods for storing the right amount of powder, this is simple to use, transport and drink from. Very good product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9