Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Ben-Hur
Ben-Hur
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a disappointment. The orginal was a classic, 18 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Ben-Hur (Amazon Video)
Such a disappointment.The orginal was a classic. The worse movie I have seen in a long time. The storyline was completely changed.

Amore: Part 1
Amore: Part 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent page turner, 26 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Amore: Part 1 (Kindle Edition)
Not what I expected but better. This is a page turner for sure. Great characters and storyline. The ending was not expected. I cannot wait for the next book.

Shadow Rider (The Shadow Series)
Shadow Rider (The Shadow Series)
by Christine Feehan

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this beginning to a new series, 17 July 2016
I loved this beginning to a new series. The beginning had me so engrossed. The end was a bit drawn out with a tad too may sex scenes, however the characters were well developed for the future books to come. Cannot wait for the next in the series.

Idol (VIP Book 1)
Idol (VIP Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Idol (VIP Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
One of the best Rock Star romances I have read. I am now waiting for book 2.

Ancient Egypt: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Ancient Egypt: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
by Ian Shaw

1.0 out of 5 stars boring the reader to sleep through use of academic jargon ..., 10 April 2016
This book is not about Ancient Egyptian history at all - the entire book is dedicated to Egyptology and archaeology. The book focuses on trying to explain to the reader the basics of this ancient civilization through an analysis of the Narmer Palette, yet this fails miserably, boring the reader to sleep through use of academic jargon and constant discussion about Egypt's archaeological history. I guess this makes it good bedside reading after all...

Instead of summarising the main leaders and stages of Egyptian history, allowing the reader to obtain a basic understanding of Ancient Egypt before introducing them to the various debates on the subject in the academic world, the author immediately launches the reader (who like myself supposedly knows nothing about Ancient Egypt) into a debate about which Pharaoh expelled the Jews in Exodus.

Overall, this book is not worthy of the title 'very short introduction' as I was more clueless on the subject of Ancient Egyptian history after reading it than before.

Into the Badlands Season 1
Into the Badlands Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the first five minutes of this and yes I love it. Lets see how it goes, 22 Nov. 2015
Watched the first five minutes of this and yes I love it. Lets see how it goes..

Shifter Planet
Shifter Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not stop reading., 11 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Shifter Planet (Kindle Edition)
Thanks Ms Reynolds another great read. This one has more action than romance but it still has her similar great writing style that we all love from the Vampires in America series. I really could not put this book down. I loved the world that she created and the characters. I hope there is more to come.

The New World
The New World

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent start to a new series., 26 Oct. 2015
Waiting to watch more of this series. Great start.

Everything's As It Should Be
Everything's As It Should Be

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2015
Enjoyed watching this. I was surprised it was cancelled after one season.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2015 6:52 PM GMT

Deception (Vampires In America Book 9)
Deception (Vampires In America Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read in the series. Keep them coming, 19 Aug. 2015
I have read all the Vampires in America books and have loved them all. However, I was going to give this one a miss as I thought not another Cyn and Raphael book. I bought it to read on holidays which was a big mistake as I could not put it down. I loved it . Keep them coming please.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9