Profile for Granny Jan > Reviews

Gruffalo 2016 - Family Planner - 30 x 30 cm
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great planner, 6 Dec. 2015
Excellent family planner - plenty of room for entries and the pocket is extremely handy. Ideal for Gruffalo lovers everwhere!

Shantaram
Shantaram

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally brilliant and absorbing, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Shantaram (Kindle Edition)
Can`t understand the negative criticism of this wonderful book, still one man`s meat etc etc. Personally I found it to be the best book I have ever read and I have read avidly all my life. I love India anyway and right from page one I was there with the author accompanying him throughout all his traumas - I was so sad to finish it! You have to try this book.

Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315
Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315

5.0 out of 5 stars Really neat, 31 Dec. 2010
Bought this lapdesk for my grandaughter to go with the notebook I gave her for Christmas. It is a really neat little desk with the pull out mouse shelf and is perfectly light to carry around if you so wish. Good price too, so would definitely recommend it. Fast postage before Christmas too. Perfect.

After Bite - Insect Bite Remedy - 14ml
After Bite - Insect Bite Remedy - 14ml
Offered by KrystalDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fast, 23 April 2010
This is my second purchase of After Bite - have tried other anti-itch preparations but this is the one to work right away and its effects last a good length of time before you have to re-apply. Also easy to carry around in pocket or handbag and doesn`t leak!

Ravensburger Animals in Africa XXL Jigsaw Puzzle (200 Pieces)
Ravensburger Animals in Africa XXL Jigsaw Puzzle (200 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality children`s puzzle, 6 Nov. 2009
This puzzle took a lot of finding - it appears to be quite rare! I was looking for a 200 piece puzzle for my 7 year old grandaughter and did not want the usual `cartoony` type. This fits the bill perfectly as most children love animals and this shows real animals in a natural setting. It is challenging without being too difficult for a young child and I know she will love it.