Profile for rah > Reviews

Content by rah

rah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
LADIES DESIGNER MINI SOFT LEATHER PURSE WALLET CREDIT CARD, I.D & COIN POCKET GIFT BOXED FROM STARHIDE #5545 (PURPLE)
Offered by WALLETS KING

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal purse, 10 Dec. 2016
I am vey happy with the size and colour of this purse. The colour is a very dark purple which is my favourite shade, it is not the pinky/purple colour in the photo but as I said that suits me perfectly. Each section is perfectly stitched, everything is neat and tidy, a place for everything.

Extraordinary True Stories - 10 DVD Box Set
Extraordinary True Stories - 10 DVD Box Set
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

5.0 out of 5 stars Great films, 9 Dec. 2016
Bought this set so that I had something different from the run of the mill to watch. So far I have only watched one and if the rest are of the same standard I am going to have some interesting and well acted films.

Goodia multi color 4.8M 20 LED Icicle Lights Solar Powered Raindrop Garden String Fairy Lights/ LED Waterproof Decorative Lights for Outdoor, Garden, Patio, Christmas, Xmas Tree, Holiday Party
Offered by Dailyart

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty coloured lights, 9 Dec. 2016
I bought these lights on a whim because they looked so pretty on the screen. When they arrived I put them as they were straight from the box onto my dining table close to the window and angled the solar pad to charge them up, this was purely to test whether they had been damaged in transit. I am pleased to say that when I tried them a little later they were gorgeous. Not sure at the moment whether I will use them indoors or outdoors but I am looking forward to using them.

Samsung Galaxy Young 2 G130 - Premium Leather Book Wallet Case Cover Pouch + Screen Protector With Polishing Cloth + Mini Touch Screen Stylus Pen By Excellent Accessories
Offered by EXCELLENT ACCESSORIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Oct. 2016
Excellent quality, well made, lovely colour and fits my phone perfectly.

Up The Women - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2015]
Up The Women - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jessica Hynes
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 16 Oct. 2016
I bought this for a change of viewing. Settled down to watch the first episode thinking that I would watch something different afterwards but enjoyed it so much that I watched more. Good series, funny without being extreme.

Magic Multi Functional Cool Gel Pad - Pillow Laptop Cusion Yoga Cusion Pet Cusio
Offered by Buy a Bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 16 Oct. 2016
I have two of these to help me to sleep in the hottest months in Spain so when my daughter complained that she was having difficulty I ordered one for her.

Border Biscuits Old Fashioned Ginger Crunch (pack of 6)
Border Biscuits Old Fashioned Ginger Crunch (pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Ginger Biscuits., 15 Sept. 2016
I have never had these biscuits before but as I cannot buy ginger biscuits in my area of Spain and miss them so much I thought that they might be worth trying. After all if I did not like them I could give them to my neighbours and friends telling them to taste something new. Wow, they are wonderful, crispy but not teeth breaking hard like some I have had. Tasty rather than fierce. In fact just perfect. They are mine all mine and nobody else is going to be offered any!!!!! I notice that there are lots of other flavoured biscuits that I would like to test out so I guess that my wish list is going to fill rather fast.

Crazy Paving: Brilliant psychological suspense from the author of Apple Tree Yard

5.0 out of 5 stars I love reading anything by Louise Doughty and this did not ..., 14 Sept. 2016
I love reading anything by Louise Doughty and this did not disappoint in any way at all. I find her stories are page turners, hold my interest and hits home when necessary.

Jones New York Full Slip - Silky Microfiber White 620934 XL
Jones New York Full Slip - Silky Microfiber White 620934 XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Sept. 2016
I ordered this item in white but would have bought all three colours if they had been available. Excellent quality, good price, quick delivery.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive PU Leather Book Wallet Style Case for Amazon Kindel 3 Keyboard (3rd Generation) & KOBO WiFi Wireless (N647 Model) (PURPLE)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 14 Sept. 2016
The colour is true to the picture, the size is correct and the material looks good and I think will be durable but only time will tell. I am so pleased with the quality of the item, quality of the service and their customer relations policy that I will look at what else I can buy from them and thoroughly recommend them to others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10