Profile for Julesvee > Reviews

Content by Julesvee

Julesvee "julesvee"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Sparkly Silver Bag Charm Keyring (Dragonfly)
Sparkly Silver Bag Charm Keyring (Dragonfly)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mine broke!, 19 Sept. 2017
This broke within 2 weeks, and was very disappointing. It's pretty, but very cheaply made sadly and not worth the money.

Footner Exfoliating Socks Total Callus Remover
Footner Exfoliating Socks Total Callus Remover

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not a miracle cure., 19 Sept. 2017
These are very good if you have slightly hard skin on your feet, but as I rarely wear shoes at home, mine are like old bits of leather and this didn't touch that skin. It made the rest of my feet very soft, but to be honest, the peeling is horrendous and completely ruins whatever socks you are wearing. It does what it says, but I was expecting miracles I think having read the reviews and was just a little bit disappointed. The peeling takes around 10 days to go, so if you're doing it for a special occasion, do it well ahead.

Speedo Women's Essential Endurance Legsuit Swimsuit - Black, 42"
Speedo Women's Essential Endurance Legsuit Swimsuit - Black, 42"

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing fit., 19 Sept. 2017
Terrible design, I got this as I don't like the tops of my legs and being in a bigger size I expected it to be supportive. But it was very loose around the legs, and has a huge gaping hole in the back so it really wasn't flattering. If you sell a swimsuit in a size 18/20, you'd take a wild guess and think that the person wearing it doesn't like their legs showing so why would they want all of their back exposed???!

A Passion for Him (Georgian Romance)
A Passion for Him (Georgian Romance)
by Sylvia Day

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 19 Sept. 2017
Really disappointed with this, as I normally love Sylvia Day. There was no depth to the characters, and you never really engaged properly with them as a result. Not one of her better efforts, by a long shot.

white cotton cards bd61-70 "Dandelion, Happy Birthday to a Lovely Mum 70" Handmade 70th Birthday Card, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card., 19 Sept. 2017
Lovely card, but quite small. I should have read the sizes before I ordered. I felt it lacked a bit of impact as it was for my mum, but it's beautifully made and designed.

Speedo Women's Sculpture Watergem 1 Piece Swimsuit - Black, 44 inch
Speedo Women's Sculpture Watergem 1 Piece Swimsuit - Black, 44 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume., 19 Sept. 2017
Really pleased with this, it's a great fit and very comfortable. I love the fact you can adjust the straps, and it's very flattering. Great price too. I'd say it pulls you in at least one size.

Chicco Bullet Balance Bike - Red
Chicco Bullet Balance Bike - Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Small but well made., 6 Sept. 2017
This states that it is for ages 2 - 4 but it is incredibly small. We bought a Peppa Pig one at the same time for my grandaughter, and this is at least 5/6" smaller even at full height. I bought for my 3 yr old grandson and he's had no use from it at all, we've had it on maximum height since he had it. However, it is good quality, and he loves it. Just not suitable for tall children!!

Tower Health T17005 Oil Free Rapid Air Fryer, 3.2 Litre, 1350 Watt, Black
Tower Health T17005 Oil Free Rapid Air Fryer, 3.2 Litre, 1350 Watt, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not very cheerful., 6 Sept. 2017
Really really disappointed with this. After having a Phillips airfryer before, this is a woeful comparison. It warms up quickly, but doesn't cook evenly at all, you constantly have to move everything around in the basket, and the bottom and the basket itself has already got rust spots appearing. It's used once or twice a week at most, and the basket doesn't sit in very well at all. I wished I'd returned it and won't be replacing. Not a patch on the Phillips and sadly, you get what you pay for with this. Also, the heat settings have all worn off the dial so you have to guess what temperature it is set at.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2017 1:10 PM BST

Tropiclean Fresh Breath Water Additive, 473 ml
Tropiclean Fresh Breath Water Additive, 473 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 6 Sept. 2017
This has been really helpful in reducing the small amount of plaque on my cocker spaniel. He doesn't seem to notice it in the water, and it's very long lasting. Would recommend.

BaByliss Wide Plate Sleek Control Straightener
BaByliss Wide Plate Sleek Control Straightener

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective but limited., 6 Sept. 2017
These heat up quickly, and are good for straighening but due to the size of the plates, that's literally all you can do with it. I've tried repeatedly to get a slight wave in my hair with them but it's not happening. If you want poker straight hair, these are for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15