Profile for san.thur > Reviews

The Lost Art of Having Fun: 286 Games for Family and Friends
by Gyles Brandreth
Price: 17.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Book if you Have Kids or Grandkids!, 6 Feb 2014
I bought this for our grandchild (aged 10) as just an "extra" Xmas present. She spent the whole time over Christmas forcing us to play games which she thought were new and really exciting, but that we remembered from our own childhoods - and she was surprised and pleased to find that we'd played them many years ago. She voted it her best present, despite getting a laptop & more expensive stuff.

We spent all one evening playing "Hunt the Thimble", followed by "Wink Murder" - and never put the TV on at all.

It was loads of fun and also led to lots of talking about our memories - a huge success!

A great book that I recommend to anyone who has children or grandchildren.

GRILL PAN GRID - RETRO FIT
GRILL PAN GRID - RETRO FIT
Offered by SJD Spares
Price: 16.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item/service, 14 Sep 2012
This review is from: GRILL PAN GRID - RETRO FIT
Ordered this at the same time as a grill pan for my Rangemaster 110. Was worried it wouldn't fit or would be "tinny" - but it is perfect. Arrived very quickly. Am very pleased.

Oven Grill Pan And Handle Set For Falcon, Flavel, Leisure and Rangemaster 110 Cookers, Supplied By Rangemaster
Offered by EL Lewis Home Stores
Price: 25.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Spares4appliances brilliant service!, 14 Sep 2012
I ordered a grill pan for my Rangemaster 110 a few days ago. It was delivered really quickly, was very well packaged, is very well-made & durable - and it fits! I am extremely satisfied with both the product and the level of service.