Profile for Joanie > Reviews

Content by Joanie

Joanie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Prestige Cartridge Canon PG-40 CL-41 Printer Ink Cartridges - Black/Colour (Pack of 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I bothered, 1 Nov. 2016
Just put these in my printer; the colour one is fine but the black is incompatible. This doesn't make any sense so I have to assume the product is at fault.

Simon & Tom Foot Treatment Cream With Argan Oil. Moisturises and Soothes Itchy, Dry, Cracked Skin On The Feet and Nail Area 50 ml. / 1.69 fl. oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Oct. 2016
This is a beautifully packaged product. I noticed when I first used it that it was hard to get out and wondered if I was doing something wrong. Actually the product is designed to be used on areas like the cracked skin you can get on the edge of your heels; it is not a general foot cream to be lavishly applied. Once I realised that, I understood that it had been made to deliver a precise amount of cream to smallish problem areas with no wastage.Perfect! (It just took me a while to work it out.) It worked so well on my cracked heels that I thought I'd try it on my fingernails which have developed hard cuticles, so hard the edges could cut/ scrape skin. I've tried cuticle nail oils and the like but got no firm improvement, temporary relief, yes, but no more. I have so far used this foot treatment cream on my hard cuticles twice a day for 3 days and the improvement is remarkable. Not gone yet but I am no longer a danger to my little granddaughter or my clothes. I plan to always have one of these foot treatment creams on hand, an effective product.

Simon & Tom Pure Hydra Resculpting Pearl Cream - Anti-Wrinkle, Firming and Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Encapsulated Moisturiser for Day & Night 80 ml.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 10 Oct. 2016
This is the most amazing product! First of all, as others have said, it is gorgeous to look at. How they managed to suspend the drops of cream into the clear gel and make them look like individual pearls, I cannot imagine but it's a joy to look at. I first used this as a moisturiser for my face but during our hot summer, I found it was a little too rich and my skin stayed tacky. I thought I'd leave it until the winter but then I noticed my arms and decolletage were starting to look somewhat elderly (I'm 66 so hardly surprising really), so I thought I'd try it out there. What a difference! I use it 2 or 3 times a week; I start with about a half a teaspoon and then use more if needed. Using it when freshly dried off from the shower makes this cream easy to spread. My skin feels amazingly soft and its appearance has improved. It's not going to make me 25 again but it's helping me age more gracefully. This product will be in permanent use - come winter, I shall try it again for my face but in the meantime I may try it on my knees as well as continuing with my arms and decolletage.

Solgar Hyaluronic Acid Tablets, 120 mg, 30 Count
Solgar Hyaluronic Acid Tablets, 120 mg, 30 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results, 9 Aug. 2016
I've been taking these for just over two months and bought them in the hopes of helping with joint pain from osteoarthritis (age 66). I made no other changes in diet, exercise or supplements so I could assess these as fairly as possible. After three weeks I found myself able to go down a flight of stairs "normally" (no need of the handrail or holding myself carefully). I was so surprised when I realised that I went back up and came down again just to make sure - amazing result! Then after approximately 5 weeks I noticed that the big, painful lumps at the base of my thumbs had both diminished considerably. My hands almost look normal now, for the first time in at least 5 years and are much more mobile and flexible. I cannot say for sure yet if any of my other joints affected by arthritis have improved/will improve but I am delighted with the results so far. I will continue to take these for sure.

Cool Kaftans Women's Plain Dress Free Size Black
Cool Kaftans Women's Plain Dress Free Size Black
Offered by Cool Kaftan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Jun. 2016
I took the advice of previous reviewers and ordered the free size. I am 5'7" and wear size 18/20. It is perfect. The Kaftan is made from a light material - very cool. The thing I like best about it though is the cut. It hangs beautifully and moves nicely as I walk. My husband says it looks really nice too. I love the fact that I am lounging around but looking good at the same time.

Simon & Tom Yoffee Clear - Premium Fungal Nail Treatment. Suitable for Finger and Toe Nails. With Tea Tree and Argan oil. 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - well worth the expense, 5 Jun. 2016
I bought this for my son-in-law who has suffered for years with toe and foot problems. This is the first and only product which has actually worked on his nails so he is very pleased; he had been told twice by the doctor that there was nothing wrong with his nails so had never received any help. I asked for his product report: It looks like water but when it goes onto the infected nail it turns white and foams - really weird but also nice to see it actually working. It smells of nothing. He puts it on just once a day but it is effective. It reduces the yellowness of the nail and the nail starts to grow out normally. It is proving to be expensive as he has gone through a lot of pots but that is really because he had so many affected nails to treat. He feels it is well worth the expense as there has been so much improvement.

Big Laces Flat Black Grey 140cm Bootlaces
Big Laces Flat Black Grey 140cm Bootlaces
Offered by Big Laces

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 28 Feb. 2016
These laces look as good as the original ones in my walking boots. They lace and tie easily and because they are flat, they stay tied. Will buy again when needed.

Gifts & Sets by Elemis Anti-Ageing Eye Collection Kit
Gifts & Sets by Elemis Anti-Ageing Eye Collection Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed, 18 Dec. 2015
Good quality products at a good price. The advanced eye treatment has significantly reduced the bags under my eyes. It will last for ages as only one drop is needed to do both eyes.

4 Pack Geuine Marielle Bra® - The Ultimate comfort Bra. XXL+Black
4 Pack Geuine Marielle Bra® - The Ultimate comfort Bra. XXL+Black
Offered by Marielle Underwear

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but no support so, 21 July 2015
Having read all the reviews, I thought I would try these to see for myself. Well made, comfortable but no support so, as others have said, fine for wearing around the house. The photos made them look supportive but I recommend you trust the reviewers, not the photos.

KMS California Hairstay Medium Hold Spray 300ml
KMS California Hairstay Medium Hold Spray 300ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely only medium hold, 31 May 2015
All KMS hair sprays are good on my hair and I don't react to them but with this one I found the hold wasn't strong enough so will stick with the firm hold in future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3