Profile for P. Angwin > Reviews

Content by P. Angwin

P. Angwin "ShogunPatch" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tumi traditional felt fedora style trophy hat - fair trade, hand made in Ecuador
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., 17 Nov. 2015
Nice hat, but slightly on the large side. Also despite being 100% wool felt it is very stiff, like cardboard - not soft like some hats I've had. This is my first Fedora, so maybe it is supposed to be like that, but I wasn't expecting it.

Mulan
Mulan
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mulan (Amazon Video)
My son enjoyed it!

TECHGEAR® Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3200 Series (SM-T210 Series) 360 Degree Rotating PU Leather Folio Case Cover Stand with Detachable Bluetooth Wirless keyboard [RED]
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good piece of kit, 23 Mar. 2014
Bought this to go with my daughters new Tab3 7" and she loves it. It really turns the Tab into a mini laptop: case is well made and the fact that you can swivel the screen is a nice feature, and the keyboard is really good too.
I have my eye on a Note 10.1 2014 edition for myself and might get one of these for that, too, if they make it.

925 Sterling Silver Sitting Bunny Rabbit Stud Earrings / Studs
925 Sterling Silver Sitting Bunny Rabbit Stud Earrings / Studs
Offered by JewelleryBox

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but very small, 23 Mar. 2014
Bought this as a little extra stocking filler for my girlfriend. They're good, but be warned they are TINY, much smaller than you realise from looking at the picture. When I first opened the box I thought they'd forgotten to put them inside!!

Komputerbay 64GB UHS1 Class 10 Micro SDXC High Speed Memory Card with Adapter
Komputerbay 64GB UHS1 Class 10 Micro SDXC High Speed Memory Card with Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 23 Mar. 2014
My second Komputerbay card (I bought a 32gb before this) and I have absolutely no complaints. You may not have heard of this brand before - I hadn't - but don't let that put you off; they're great!

Wahl 9918-1117 Cord/ Cordless Grooming kit
Wahl 9918-1117 Cord/ Cordless Grooming kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little trimmer, 23 Mar. 2014
Bought this to replace my venerable old Panasonic trimmer which I have had for over 10 years. I don't actually have a beard anymore, but as I get old I find unwanted hairs springing up in places I don't want them (guys - you know what I'm talking about!) and this fits the bill perfectly when it comes to removing them.
The head of the unit is quite small which is perfect for me when it comes to tackling nostrils, ears, etc...
Very good buy in my view.

Frixion Set of 3 Light Erasable Hi-lighter (Pink,Green,Yellow)
Frixion Set of 3 Light Erasable Hi-lighter (Pink,Green,Yellow)
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but run out quite quickly, 23 Mar. 2014
I love the functionality of these pens - you really can erase them. The only negative is that unfortunately they seem to run out very quickly, making them even more expensive,comparatively, than they already are.

Sentik Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale
Sentik Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale
Offered by brands online uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Only worked intermittently and measurements were off, 23 Mar. 2014
I was quite pleased when I first got this. The design was clean and attractive and for the price it seemed reasonably well made. However, I know pretty well how much I way (we have other scales in the house) and it was for the other measurements principally that I bought it. Unfortunately it seems that (a) the weight measurement was poorly calibrated as it wiped about 2kg off my weight and (b) the other measurements only worked intermittently: it gave them the first week, came up with an error the second and third weeks.
Have asked for a refund.

Bingsale® Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Solid Hybrid Rubberised Back Bumper Case/Cover/ Shell / Shield +1X Screen Protector (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 21 April 2013
Nothing special, but was cheap, fits my phone well and does what I want it to which is protect my phone.

SPIGEN SGP Steinheil Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ultra Oleophobic

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the extra money, 21 April 2013
Prior to this I had only ever used cheap screen protectors that sometimes come bundled free with cases protective cases; these did the trick of protecting the actual screen, but usually looked very scratched themselves after a littel while. Ordered these two SPIGEN protectors, somewhat hesitantly, after reading the reviews to protect my shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I have to say it was worth the money. Went on beautifully without any bubbles, etc, and three months on and my screen still looks perfect. I will stick to these from now on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3