Profile for Mrs. F. Richardson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. F. Richardson

Mrs. F. Richardson "FKR" (Midlands- UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
An Heir Fit For A King (Mills & Boon Modern) (One Night With Consequences, Book 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best M&B modern romance, 10 Oct. 2015
5***** I have read MANY modern mills and boon books but this has to be my ultimate favourite. So real, sexy, emotional and perfect amount of everything a great book needs plus a must have epilogue.

Only niggle : this fab kindle edition ended at 85% but the story was complete ....but I felt tricked :)

Undersold: A New Adult Billionaire Romance (City Series Book 1)
Undersold: A New Adult Billionaire Romance (City Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very weak, bland and somewhat wannabe ish, 6 Aug. 2015
I'm relieved I did not pay for this. It was easy reading and likeable characters but the story was boring and never left 2nd gear.

It is a standalone book but I felt I got no beginning or ending.

That One Night (That One Series Book 1)
That One Night (That One Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Never left 3rd gear, 28 Jun. 2015
Was so excited about this book but left disappointed, sadly a bland story which personally I found weak, the chemistry of the me in characters and secondary characters were also weak and there was just no sizzle.

BABY V (Chianti Kisses series Book 1)
BABY V (Chianti Kisses series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Never left 2nd gear, 10 Feb. 2015
Too slow, too boring, too sappy and too childish

His Secret Child
His Secret Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody brilliant well thought out and delivered. Written mostly in the male pov and just powerful and emotional., 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: His Secret Child (Kindle Edition)
Amazing - strong story, characters and language!

Drawn 2 - Redemption (Damien)
Drawn 2 - Redemption (Damien)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly written but has now left me team Aaron, 30 May 2014
When I finished book one I was routing for that eejit Damien as I am a sucker for a bad boy turn good.

Redemption is a book full of fireworks!!!!!

It is told in Etta's,Damien's and Aaron's point of view and we get to read their journey of emotion from the day Etta left Damien's apartment after catching him with Bec to five years after their HEA.

Possible spoiler : I particularly enjoyed the prison scenes and the budding and educational friendship between Damien and Keith, the character formation of Damien just screamed real!

My heart and tears surpringsly were for poor Aaron, I must admit I have been left with a bad taste of Etta in my mouth, what a heartless B****, I know this story could not really read too pretty as someone has to get the book closed their relationship but I wish Etta could have been a little more considerate and appreciative towards Aaron and all that he gave up for her and the child? This has now left me with the hunger to read Aaron's and Etta's HEA so Etta can redeem herself for me :)

Overal a great read of around 250 pages, you get more of an insight into Damien's life which helped to understand him better and they get their HEA.... still dislike Etta though.

Green iPad 4 3 2 case non toxic light weight shock proof super protection multi function child/shock proof kids cover case with stand/handle convertible handle stand case for iPad 4 iPad 3 iPad 2
Offered by zhuz's shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Phew... I can relax now I have this, 9 April 2014
No longer scared Shem my 6,4 and 2 year olds go to grab the iPad. The protective thick rubber makes super safe even when it drops off the couch etc, it has easy access for all the charge points, volume, buttons etc and with the vibrant colour it is never lost anymore.

A Passionate Surrender (Mills & Boon Modern)
A Passionate Surrender (Mills & Boon Modern)

3.0 out of 5 stars Zzzzzzz, 8 Mar. 2014
Yawn factor.

No angst, storyline, passion or a page turner.

Sweet little Ana a florist and wife to handsome billionaire Luc is forever giving up her time to listen to the same old lies from her husbands ex lover,- Celine. Ana always chooses to believe the evil ex over Luc so as always she gets angry, he tries to prove his innocence with the odd make out session and that is what happens over and over again ... boring ending with no epilogue.

Supporting adults were weak too- if Ana was my sister I would be kicking the ex lovers ass, not sitting idly by.

Storm Ravaged (Storm Damages Book 2)
Storm Ravaged (Storm Damages Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not overly exciting - and Liz, what a right irritating moo she has become :(, 28 Jan. 2014
I can't say I was dying for book two to be released but it was a decent enough price and I thought why not.

I did not enjoy this book as much as first one and I skipped most of the pages, I liked Gabriel's character in the book, he will never live up to my other alpha males but he is likeable and believable, however Queen Elizabeth has adopted a new harsh, moany and ungrateful attitude in this book and I really disliked her character, I think that is what made be want the book to be over. She is just horrid, * SPOILER* I thought maybe when she became a Mother she would soften and show some loving feelings and emotions but she got worst!

I did like the story line and it was well thought out but hated the transformation of the lead female character and I think all in all the book could have been reduced by 20% .

No idea if there is a book 3 - as there is no finale to this one but on a bonus no cliffhanger either. I do doubt I will purchase any follow ons as I have no real hunger to know what happens to sexy Gabriel and his ungrateful Queen Elizabeth.

Lawful Lover (Eternal Bachelors Club Book 2)
Lawful Lover (Eternal Bachelors Club Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a compliment to the 1st book or characters, 8 Jan. 2014
Well firstly I was shocked to see there was a 2nd book out and a 3rd one due this spring.

After reading lawful escort it was amongst my top 5 erotica books and I was happily satisfied with the story and what seemed the epilogue of a stand alone book.

As much as I loved book 1 and the fitting epilogue I didn't really think there was any need for a follow on book but guessing the author is wanting to milk this one ( sorry- but true)

Well I guessed right, book 2 was an empty 150 pages of I love you's, tedious sex scenes and nothing of a story line, for 2 late 20's early 30's lawyers with an educated background and career I found their behaviour and character somewhat immature in this book. It was basically about Sabrina following Daniel to NYC and becoming a bored lonely figure whilst he stays at work till gone midnight most nights -every page the same with the odd sex scene thrown in.

There really was so no need for this book - lawful escort along with its fab epilogue was fitting and enough as a stand alone book !!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7