Profile for Valuable Customer > Reviews

Seasonic P860 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Full Modular Power Supply
Seasonic P860 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Full Modular Power Supply
Offered by Bora-Computer GbR

4.0 out of 5 stars Great PSU, but......, 28 Dec. 2013
It took them absolutely ages to send off this item. It was the last one a received out of all the parts for my gaming computer. It took them about a week and a half to actually ship out to me.

VERY IMPORTANT- MUST READ:

When I had finally finished my build and came to plugging in the computer, I soon came to a massive problem. Due to this being shipped from a European country, it has a EU socket, so luckily they supply you with a UK adapter to fit on - BUT, the flipping thing was the wrong fit. So, unless you can't find an adapter like I couldn't, I had to get someone to chop the actual socket off of the cable, then wire a new UK socket onto it. That process only took a few minutes for the guy to do and only got me £1.50, but it's just the fact that I had to go through all of that trouble, just because they supplied the wrong adapter.

All in all, after all of that, I have had no troubles with the actual PSU so far. Just disappointing that they messed me around at the beginning.

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Writing a review about air., 30 Oct. 2013
I payed for a can of air and what did I a get? A can full of air. One item which I think no company can screw up on.