Profile for Jorg Wheelan > Reviews

Boomtown - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Boomtown - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Donnie Wahlberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 10 Jun. 2016
Not sure why they stopped making this series I found it ok and enjoyable to watch.

HccToo Music Player 8GB Big and Clear Lossless Sound MP3 Player With Build-in Speaker 90 Hours Playback and Expandable MicroSD Slot Support 64GB-Blue
Offered by HccToo

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 10 Jun. 2016
This music player is ok and does the job but with hindsight you get what you pay for and if I had my time again would have paid a little more and gone for something a little better.

The Night Stalker: A chilling serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book., 10 Jun. 2016
Another great book by Robert Bryndza, once started I found it difficult to put down, I love the main character Erika who gives all to her job, so please Robert get that pen writing double quick time and lets have the next instalment. Very happy to give this book 5 stars.

Play Dead: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it and look forward to the next one, 28 May 2016
Just finished another Kim Stone book, loved it and look forward to the next one. Once into the story I found myself unable to stop reading and so stayed up far to late, but it was well worth it, very happy to give the 5stars, thank you Angela.

DARK MURDER a gripping detective thriller full of suspense
DARK MURDER a gripping detective thriller full of suspense

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 18 April 2016
This book I very much enjoyed and found my self coming back to it throughout the day until finished so happy to give it 5 stars.

Dead Lucky (DCI Michael Lambert, Book 2)
Dead Lucky (DCI Michael Lambert, Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... is the second DCI Lambert book and I have enjoyed them both, 18 April 2016
This is the second DCI Lambert book and I have enjoyed them both, look forward to the next one.

Blue Bloods - Season 5 [DVD] [2014]
Blue Bloods - Season 5 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Tom Selleck

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 14 April 2016
This is a series I really enjoy and always look forward to the next part, it never disappoints, great actors and well written.

Fringe: Season 5 [DVD] [2013]
Fringe: Season 5 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Anna Torv
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to give it 5stars., 14 April 2016
I have watched this whole series and once into it I was hooked, loved it.

Cher: The Greatest Hits
Cher: The Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 14 April 2016
This review is from: Cher: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
If you like Cher you can't help but like this cd as I do, great stuff.

RAIN TOWN: Book 3 (Frank Miller Series)
RAIN TOWN: Book 3 (Frank Miller Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I always start with the first in a series and if I like it just carry on, 14 April 2016
Over the last few days I have read all three of John Carson's books regarding DI Frank Miller, I always start with the first in a series and if I like it just carry on, I loved these and hope another one might be forthcoming in the not to distant future. So very happy to give all three 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20