Profile for Mrs Maureen McLean > Reviews

Mrs Maureen McLean

Katherine (Flipback Edition)
Katherine (Flipback Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
Well written, compelling read.

Fate & Fortune: A Hew Cullen Mystery: Book 2 (A Hew Cullan Mystery)
Fate & Fortune: A Hew Cullen Mystery: Book 2 (A Hew Cullan Mystery)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this second novel more than the first as the ..., 11 July 2015
I enjoyed this second novel more than the first as the character and personality of Hew Cullen are more finely developed, so making him a far more interesting and human 'hero'.

Franklin Chambers Crossword Dictionary CWR319
Franklin Chambers Crossword Dictionary CWR319

1.0 out of 5 stars Words cannot describe it !, 14 Jan. 2013
Unbelievably bad!
Never having posted a review before, I am compelled to do so in this case simply to prevent others making my mistake and actually buying this piece of junk .
First of all this is not a dictionary despite calling itself so. This I could accept ,as it is euphemistically called a "crossword dictionary". What I cannot accept ,as other reviewers have already pointed out , is its' inability to recognize many basic
words ,and as for any plurals ...well just forget them ! This is inexcusable in a product that purports to be an anagram solver ...better hope those anagrams don't contain an "s".
I simply cannot believe that some reviewers have given this product 5 stars.
I could go on ,but I cannot find the words ,nor in a lot of cases can this !!