Profile for Angela > Reviews

Content by Angela

Angela

Yasong Women's Girls' Classical Long Sleeve Double Breasted Slim Fitted Wind Coat Jacket Short Spring Trench Coat Khaki UK 14
Offered by Yasong

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned it and the seller's customer service was very good., 2 July 2016
Material cheap and shiney. I returned it and the seller's customer service was very good.

Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub, 110g
Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub, 110g

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 30 Dec. 2014
Disappointed in this - the particles are so scratchy and sharp I just use it as a body scrub to use it up and won't purchase again.

Effective Birth Preparation (Hospital or Birth Centre): Self Hypnosis (Natal Hypnotherapy Programme)
by Maggie Howell
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss, 8 Jan. 2014
I used this birth preparation cd twice a week in the evening from four months pregnant then increased the frequency up to every day when I finished work and up until 12 days over my due date. It's wonderful and I felt so calm, confident and excited about what was to come and it was fantastic bump bonding time. I would instantly begin to relax and breathe slowly and deeply and after listening slept very well. I combined this within a pregnancy yoga class and regular walking and can definitely say it contributed to an absolutely blissful pregnancy.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to use the techniques for a natural labour, but still managed to use them to stay relaxed and focussed during a c section and even now to relax before bed or a quick deep breath and '321 relax' when having a hectic day!

Belly Belt
Belly Belt
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

1.0 out of 5 stars Great in theory, not in practice, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Belly Belt (Apparel)
I thought this would be a great investment to enable me to wear work trousers and favourite jeans a lot longer into pregnancy, but in reality I found it so uncomfortable and fiddly. My bump is quite low, so it feels like there is nowhere for the belly belt to grip, and I couldn't really get a smooth outline under my top. The cloth inserts to cover the gap were pretty useless, to be honest. I only used the first size for about 4-6 weeks then decided to invest in a couple of pairs of maternity jeans and trousers when there were some good sales on instead.

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm, Red Dahlia, 4.25g
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm, Red Dahlia, 4.25g

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour, perfect for every day use, 27 April 2013
This lip balm is very moisturising without feeling greasy or sticky. The colour is very flattering and lasts well. Easy to apply - no mirror required and instantly perks up my pale complexion!