Profile for mallii > Reviews

mallii

Can Love Happen Twice?
Can Love Happen Twice?

3.0 out of 5 stars very predictable story., 3 Mar. 2015
I found the first book to be more emotionally moving and well structured in terms of content. It is very easy read. I expect Ravinder to be more precise in his choice of words. Quality of writing can be improved immensely. All the best for future.

When Sorry Is Not Enough
When Sorry Is Not Enough

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 6 Feb. 2015
Enjoyed every moment of reading this book. A very encouraging message that we all can apply in our lives, "life is like a tide".

I Too Had a Love Story
I Too Had a Love Story

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm moved, 6 Jun. 2014
Ravinder and khushi seemed to be made for each other. I can't imagine what Ravinder felt while writing the book because in the last part, after khushi met an accident, I can't stop my tears.

Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
by Al Ries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on positioning, 28 Jun. 2013
Very detailed, digs really deep into the topic. If you are looking to stand out of the crowd, it is a book to go for.

Nikon Coolpix L810 Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 26x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix L810 Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 26x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Jun. 2013
The camera arrived within 3 days. It is perfect for me as I didn't want to spend more than 200 euros. The picture quality is excellent and the zoom is exceptional as well. Highly recommanded if you are looking for some cheap alternative

Nikon S3000 Digital Camera - Silver (12MP, 4x wide Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars timely delivery, excellent product, 12 Jan. 2011
I ordered a nikon coolpix s3000, and was glad once i received the item. It was the on time delivery, plus the item was exact same with all accessories included. I clicked some pictures and found it really fantastic. 12 megapixels are decent enough to use it anywhere including 4x wide optical zoom. Overall a very good product for a great price. Highly recommended.