Profile for Shauny > Reviews

Tonight I Said Goodbye: Lincoln Perry 1
Tonight I Said Goodbye: Lincoln Perry 1
by Michael Koryta

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 1st book in the Lincoln Perry series, 17 Feb. 2013
This is the first book in the PI series featuring Lincoln Perry and Joe Pritchard. This was my first book by Koryta and won't be my last, in fact I've already bought the next in the series!

The story is well plotted, full of great characters and plenty of unexpected twists and turns.

If you love your detective thrillers, you'll love this!

King Jigsaw Puzzle - Art Gallery Disney - 1000 pieces
King Jigsaw Puzzle - Art Gallery Disney - 1000 pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jigsaw!, 17 Feb. 2013
Just like all the others in the series - this Disney jigsaw manufactured by King is just brilliant!

Well cut pieces and awesomely detailed design.

Love the art gallery concept

Paul Lamond Games Simpsons 750 Piece puzzle At Home
Paul Lamond Games Simpsons 750 Piece puzzle At Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun picture spoilt by poorly manufactured jigsaw, 17 Feb. 2013
I am a big fan of jigsaws and bought this one for the wife who loves the Simpsons as her first jigsaw to do.

The jigsaw is just so poorly cut, it is nigh on impossible in places to tell if a piece is in the right place. Adjacent pieces are different heights and when 2 correct pieces are together they are still loose, so you're never really sure if they are in the right place.

Such a shame as it's a fun image and would have made a great jigsaw if manufacctured better!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool design but too tight for the size stated, 17 Feb. 2013
I bought these to replace my previous club branded football boot slippers after wearing the soles out. Sadly, I couldn't get hold of a new pair the same as they seem to be not available anymore, so I settled for these.

The design is nice enough and they are well padded inside. However, I am size 10 and ordered the size 10 but they are just too tight. If I were to order these again, I'd order the next size up.

The father-in-law has inherited them from me now!