Profile for David > Reviews

Snug Egyptian Pillowcase, Cotton, 300 Thread Count - Standard, Ivory
Snug Egyptian Pillowcase, Cotton, 300 Thread Count - Standard, Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - nice and comfortable, 26 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Getting a good nights sleep is important to most people, it certainly is to me. So I was keen to give these Egyptian pillowcases a try. The pillowcases are very good quality, smooth and comfortable to rest my head on. As a result a sound nights sleep was had by yours truly.

Sofia the First - Reading and Comprehension, Ages 5-6 (Disney Learning)
Sofia the First - Reading and Comprehension, Ages 5-6 (Disney Learning)
by no author

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational too, 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter loves the Disney films, so I was keen to try her on these Disney learning books. This Reading And Comprehension book which ties in with the popular television series Sofia The First, explains all about learning to read in a clear and logic format. It stars with the basics and progresses onto the more complicated stuff. It is designed for children aged between 5 and 6 years. The book is nicely layed out with lots of colour illustrations which keep her interested and entertained. This book works along side the National Carriculum. The activities are nice and easy to follow and alot of fun - my daughter certainly enjoyed them. This book has helped my daughter with her reading and comprehension.

Finding Dory - Telling the Time, Ages 5-6 (Disney Learning)
Finding Dory - Telling the Time, Ages 5-6 (Disney Learning)
by Scholastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for helping your child learn about telling the time., 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter loves the Disney films, so I was keen to try her on these Disney learning books. This Telling The Time book which ties in with Finding Dory (the follow up to the excellent Disney Pixar film Finding Nemo) explains all about time in a clear and logic format. It stars with the basics and progresses onto the more complicated stuff. It is designed for children aged between 5 and 6 years. The book is nicely layed out with lots of colour illustrations which keep her interested and entertained. The book works along side the National Carriculum. The activities are fairly easy to follow and alot of fun. This book has helped my daughter with her learning to tell the time.

HALTI Walking Harness, Medium, Red
HALTI Walking Harness, Medium, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Paws up for this excellent walking harness, 17 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have never used a walking harness before, having stuck to the more traditional walking lead. However I was keen to give the Halti dog walking harness a go as my dog is a puller and usually ends up taking me for walk.

The harness is nice and easy to put on and off using the fasteners at the side (no degree in rocket science needed). The lead can be attatched to various positions on the harness depending on the size of your dog. Personally I like useing the handle on the top. There is nice relective strips for night time walking. Like the Halti dog lead, the harness is strong, durable and above all confortable for my dog (even when she pulls). Saying that with this harness she doesn't seem to pull as much.

So it's a definate paws up for this Halti walking harness.

Wellbeing Skin and Coat Grain Free Cat Food, 1.5 kg
Wellbeing Skin and Coat Grain Free Cat Food, 1.5 kg
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Paws up from my cat., 16 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Like quite a few cats mine can be a little fussy at times when it comes to her food. So I was quire keen to try her on Wellbeing skin and coat grain free cat food. The food is the dry type rather than the wet variety. Well I'm pleased to say my cat loved it and promptly cleaned her bowl of all reminants. Since then she has enjoyed several meals concisitng of this cat food. So it's paws up from my cat.

HALTI Lead, Large, Red
HALTI Lead, Large, Red
Offered by JD-MAC Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for when the dog takes me for a walk., 10 July 2016
This review is from: HALTI Lead, Large, Red (Misc.)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When my dog takes me for a walk she has the (like most dogs) habbit of pulling, this results in me having rather sore wrists. This Halti dog lead has a nicely padded handle which makes walks alot easier on my wrist. The lead is good and strong and not too fiddly to attach to my dogs collar. If there was one thing that lets the lead down is its length, it's a little on the short side and not extendable. But all in all this is an excellent dog lead which is nice and comfortable on my wrists when the dog takes me for a walk.

Why Did You Lie?
Why Did You Lie?
by Yrsa Sigurdardottir

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Icelandic novel of suspense, 6 July 2016
This review is from: Why Did You Lie? (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have read several of Yrsa Sigurdardottir's novels and have enjoyed them all. As a result I was keen to read Why Did You Lie ? - a standalone novel. Why Did You Lie ? has three different plot threads which tie nicely together. There are some nice plot twists (which I won't give away) and I found the characters interesting and well fleshed out. Iceland seems to be producing some terrific crime and suspense authors and Yrsa Sigurdardottir is certainly one of them.

SlimFast Meal Replacement Bar Chocolate Indulgence (4x Box of 4, Total 16 Bars)
SlimFast Meal Replacement Bar Chocolate Indulgence (4x Box of 4, Total 16 Bars)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 5 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Usually healthy slimming chocolate bars are not the tastiest bars around. However these SlimFast meal replacement chocolate bars are really nice. The bars are a good large size (think of a large Mars Bar) and are made up of soya and rice which is dipped in chocolate and topped with chocolate chips. As well as tasting really nice the bar is good and filling, which makes it an excellent meal replacement. Yum !

Levivo Silicone Canelé pan 28 x 18.5 cm for 12 Canelés / Mini-Muffins / Cupcakes, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye scrubbing baking trays, 27 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I do enjoy baking and am rather partial to muffins. One of the major downsides of baking is the dreaded cleaning of the pans afterwards, so this silicone canele pan by Levivo seemed like an ideal solution to this problem. The try has 12 moulds made of Silicone (which do not affect the taste of the cakes or muffins) with a metal top and handles. The Silicone is extreamly easy to clean, so it looks like my scrubbing times are over - happy days.

ManCave Natural Originals Gift Set
ManCave Natural Originals Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice gift set, 21 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The ManCave Natural Originals Gift Set contains face wash, moisturiser, conditioning style cream and shower gell. They come nicely housed in a case which features a view of some mountains from a log cabin (my daughter has since taken this case and is using it as part of her dolls house - even the packaging has its uses).

I have used all the products and found them refreshing with a very pleasant aroma. After using them I felt revitalised and refreshed. ManCave has a good selection of products and I recommend this gift set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20