Profile for MrsP > Reviews

Large EXTENDED Spinning Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow
Large EXTENDED Spinning Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow
Offered by Surefire Products

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 15 April 2016
Bought for my 10 year old son; the target is sturdy, large and he has a lot of fun with it. Usefully the "feet" fold sideways so the target can be stored easily. A good buy.

Yes I Smell Like A Horse , No Not A Problem Womens Funny Riding T-Shirt
Yes I Smell Like A Horse , No Not A Problem Womens Funny Riding T-Shirt
Offered by Daytripper_Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice tshirt, beware of sizing, 2 April 2016
Good quality t-shirt, arrived in around 3 days. However be warned - fit is extremely small (length of shirt is good) . I ordered a medium for a friend who is a size 10 but this t-shirt is only slightly large on my (tall, slim) 8 year old daughter! I'm going to order another as price is reasonable and quality is good, but in a much larger size...

The Maths Handbook: Everyday Maths Made Simple
The Maths Handbook: Everyday Maths Made Simple

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 17 Jun. 2012
I love this book. I have never understood or enjoyed maths and it has played on my mind a lot recently, with two young children at school - I didn't want to have to defer to my husband to help them with their homework, and I didn't want to be the maths dummy of the family!

This book simply and in everyday language explains why you do what you do in maths, as well as how. It starts right at the beginning, even explaining what adding and subtracting are, so even if you have no maths knowledge whatsoever, you will never feel out of your depth.

Within a few chapters I had mastered adding, subtracting and long division, then quickly moved on to fractions and percentages. There are questions at the end of each chapter along with an answers section at the back of the book (watch out: there are a couple of errors in the answers but you will have learned so much that you will be able to spot them!).

Highly recommended for building confidence in maths.